Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Harsh at is. Mpkid is100% right. It works both ways monger. If you were in love, you should have handled this different. In her eyes, you were a guy using her. Ship has now sailed. Move on.

next time you find a diamond. You will know how to handle the situation
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Lol too funny MP Kid, I think I'll be on here quite often hilarious. I don't get the letter man jacket I guess that means you didn't agree with the condom idea. All I know is when I went for the condom she started to cry and was hugging me saying you dont trust me anymore. Man, she's just a girl, You all talk like she's an alien with super powers, with no feelings, and I know she has feelings for me, I just know it. How different can a massage parlor girl be anyhow, I used to date a few strippers, talk about fucked up. Lastly no, I'm not looking to get married Lol. I Just like the girl A Lot. I don't get it you guys, when your having the best sex of your life how do you not start having feelings? I mean DJ you speak as if your pissed like one of them did a # on you and now none of them can be trusted. Sorry man if that's the case but not all girls are the same. And since I do think she is a diamond in the rough I'll just believe her for now. That is until until one of you writes a review @her Lol.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

And this whole sharing thing, ate you guys serious with that? I would never share my chick's that I'm banging wtf is that ? That's a little odd I think.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Lol too funny MP Kid, I think I'll be on here quite often hilarious. I don't get the letter man jacket I guess that means you didn't agree with the condom idea. All I know is when I went for the condom she started to cry and was hugging me saying you dont trust me anymore. Man, she's just a girl, You all talk like she's an alien with super powers, with no feelings, and I know she has feelings for me, I just know it. How different can a massage parlor girl be anyhow, I used to date a few strippers, talk about fucked up. Lastly no, I'm not looking to get married Lol. I Just like the girl A Lot. I don't get it you guys, when your having the best sex of your life how do you not start having feelings? I mean DJ you speak as if your pissed like one of them did a # on you and now none of them can be trusted. Sorry man if that's the case but not all girls are the same. And since I do think she is a diamond in the rough I'll just believe her for now. That is until until one of you writes a review @her Lol.

You are super confused. We are just trying to help you man. You sound like a guy that is depressed because one girl, of many i assume, you are banging is probably banging other guys. It's an ego thing for you. That is it. If you really cared about her you would not play silly games with her. Like rolling a condom on to get her to cry.

And if you beieved her, you would not be scared to have another monger go test her for you. In fact, mpkid and i have done that with girls. And we have been honest with each other. But you are scared to do that, and i understand why. You keep speaking of you, you, you. But what about her? What do you do for her? Are you honest with her about who you sleep with? How many parlors you frequent? And you lecture me?

I have learned in my years mongering that it is best to be as honest as you can be with eavh other. You both are lying to each other and now you are both sobbing and crying.

Lastly, she is not a diamond. If she was, you would not be posting about her to us and you would not be in a fucked up situation with her. You will really know when you find a diamond. Not just with your dick, but ypur heart and mibd.

just trying to help, because you seem to be in a spot that many of us mongers were in when we first started this hobby. God, i wish someone would have slapped me when i was yyou.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
And this whole sharing thing, ate you guys serious with that? I would never share my chick's that I'm banging wtf is that ? That's a little odd I think.
I can understand keeping a special one hidden. But you do understand the reason for this site, right?

Here is a clue ( I'm serious). Just because a girl is not reviewed, or only HJ reviewed does not mean she's not banging other guys. Sometines, it just means dudes are all keeping her secret. In fact, if your girl is BUSY, and has no reviews. You sir, are in trouble. You are one of dozens of guys who all think they are special.

I would find a few guys in here and get some trust built up. And you guys can do recon for each other. This really is the only way to fi d out the truth if you really want to find out if your "girl" really is into you.

once again, sorry if i cone off rude. Just trying to help. If you are the type if guy who falls for every beautiful good fuck, this hobby will destroy you. Be careful brother.
Unread March 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Flucky, the Kid and DJ nailed it. There is some real insight in their observations and I would take their advice. It comes from experience.

Maybe you led her to the Dark Side, and maybe she was on her way there anyway. Doesn't really matter now, does it? That's water under the bridge. If you can accept the fact that she is likely fucking, sucking and jacking other guys at her job, keep in mind that it is just a job to her. A job she would probably rather not have, and one she never imagined she would ever be doing. Don't take it personal. A whore's world is a different world, and it's her world now. Don't try to make sense of it, just take it for what it is.

It could be you are still special to her. She's a girl, and girls do have feelings. But it's also likely that you're just another monger to her by now. You'll figure out which way it is, if you pay attention. And if you don't want to be thought of as just another monger, then don't act like one.

Good luck!
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

I'm confused what are we lying about? I don't know if she's banged anyone she could be honest. And no way would I ask you or whoever to proof she is a liar. You would be pulling out every trick in the book tell the day finally came and you got her to give it up. I mean shes unbelievable so i know there's no way you would stop going after one visit, let's be real. I mean let me meet up with your chick and proof she's honest. Bros before Hos, yeah right Lol I'd rather find our the old fashion way thanks anyways. I was wondering if you guys think the girls that give massages read this stuff? I would like to hear from one of them if they know of legit girls working amongst girls that put out, does it happen? It must happen I'm thinking.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

I was a little quick to respond before really reading what you were saying DJ, thanks man. But again sharing is not my thing Lol. Thanks again. And I've only been to 3 parlors and 2 of them wetter here's. So go ahead and Lol at that one. Maybe I need to cut loose one day but I'm real picky and the other time I went somewhere else I couldn't believe I was the one paying this lady to rub me down. I don't have money like that to blow.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

Look man, you created a thread posing question and asking advice. Sorry if you were not told exactly what you wanted to hear. You are obviously an emotional guy who is seeing things the way you want. She plays text games with you and works a full service shop. Yet she loves you and is completely legit. If you can't see the truth yourself then how can words from strangers make you see it. Your entire thread is a waste, because nothing was going to change your mind.

word of advice. Read our entire posts befire responding. I clearly told you i have others check out my girls. Even the occasional diamond. Guys here will vouch for me. You know why i do it? Because i actually want the truth. I do not soeak in riddkes and rhymes and create threads about it. I cut to it and find out. Better to find out the truth early than later.

As for your who is lying question. Does she know you bang other girls. You truthful bout that little tid bit of information. Maybe you should let her have her fun also.
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

Sorry. Posted before reading your last post. Just be careful man. These sweet girls can play you. I've been played, and i at one time considered myself elite.

I've changed through the years and have learned to walk the line a bit. Be more honest and try not to tread on these females feelings as much. Keep in mind the way you are feeling when you think these girls are banging other dudes after their sweet texts. They think the same way about you.

also we guys have a preconceived notion that women are so different than us. That we as men can have multiple women and play the game while females will hunker down with one guy. This notion is largely bullshit. And many wonen get a thrill out of playing multiple men. They get a thrill out of knowing men want them, care for them and love them. Dude can be handsome, rich, young, old. They just feel good that multiple guys are with them.

just be careful, and keep your eyes open.