Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread July 31st, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboob View Post
I called her last week and only got voice mail. she called back a few hours later and left a message to call her back.
Wow. Thanks for sharing that.
Unread August 8th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember her. She's the one with the BIG Ol titties that are out of reach unless you grovel and beg and offer more mon ey.
Unread November 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking how much groveling, and how much money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Feiji View Post
I remember her. She's the one with the BIG Ol titties that are out of reach unless you grovel and beg and offer more mon ey.
Hmm... how much groveling, and how much money?
Unread December 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I drove through the parking lot a few weeks ago and the place is a huge upgrade from her previous place over in Rosemead, that burned down. Didn't go in, but from the outside this place looks top notch, high end. I should have poked my head in. I just didn't have time to stop. Reviews sound like she is back in business for us guys.
Nice facility, and she is expanding into the shop next door. Needs to have some shower tiling and electrical work done, hopes to open it up at the start of the new year and possibly bring in another RA.