Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default services

Allright you mongers, you been quiet for too long,want you guys opinion on this,we discuss this a little bit at the last GTG,ok ,we feel the familiar itch that we want it to get scratched,so off we go to the usual places, now ,do you go there with the mentality,ok I just spend my hard earned money,to enjoy myself for an hour,do you just lay back and let the girl work on you ,or do you feel inclined to work the girl for what ever,and if you are working her and she puts out....HE ,BJ,FS,...now, correct me if I am wrong,if things are going well, then not only we get pleasured,but we give it back,now it is give and take....WHY THE FUCK THEY DONT PAY US FOR MAKING THEM FEEL GOOD ALSO... why we have to pay extra for eating their pussys and fucking them...seems to me, [If you know how to please a woman] they should be grateful to us for bringing them pleasure.what is you guys take on this.
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Ever heard of a "want tax"? These girls might love it when you DATY but they know if you ask for it that means YOU want it and anything you WANT can be charged extra for. Why do you think Chanel can charge $5000 for a fuckin purse? Is it special leather? Does it last longer? Hell no....it's because rich women WANT them...therefore there is a "Want Tax" applied to them.
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Ever heard of a "want tax"? These girls might love it when you DATY but they know if you ask for it that means YOU want it and anything you WANT can be charged extra for. Why do you think Chanel can charge $5000 for a fuckin purse? Is it special leather? Does it last longer? Hell no....it's because rich women WANT them...therefore there is a "Want Tax" applied to them.
You must live in La-La land... you sure do know your purses, I live in Chicago,i do know about taxes,so don't talk to me about fucking,"want taxes ",the fuck you think, I was born yesterday,go back and read what I wrote,it was a rhetorical post,it asked,are you going to spas to be pampered? or are you going there,to put in all your energy to get some pussy,and if you are and you know how to give pleasure to a woman,why pay extras. Then you might as well order up a whore,that way ,you know going in what you will be getting,that way shes there for you needs.By the way,i do this as a hobby,i get most of my pussy on the outside,the only downside with that is the woman are to clinging,dont want to marry again, the last one cost me a lot of green.So, La-La land,next time time you respond to a post ,understand first whats it about.
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
You must live in La-La land... you sure do know your purses, I live in Chicago,i do know about taxes,so don't talk to me about fucking,"want taxes ",the fuck you think, I was born yesterday,go back and read what I wrote,it was a rhetorical post,it asked,are you going to spas to be pampered? or are you going there,to put in all your energy to get some pussy,and if you are and you know how to give pleasure to a woman,why pay extras. Then you might as well order up a whore,that way ,you know going in what you will be getting,that way shes there for you needs.By the way,i do this as a hobby,i get most of my pussy on the outside,the only downside with that is the woman are to clinging,dont want to marry again, the last one cost me a lot of green.So, La-La land,next time time you respond to a post ,understand first whats it about.
"D" youre fucking hilarious! I just let the session roll for the first couple of times, and then see how they loosen up to me. As I said in our last GTG, I just let them "come to me". Women will always let you know when they are ready, and the Massage girls are no different.
Now that Im 85 years old, I just like to take my time, and just enjoy their touch and see where it goes. I just love a real massage and if come out with more then a HJ, then it is them that will initiate it now, not me. It has been very good that way for me the past few years. Gl Bro, you are a trip, in a good way!
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
"D" youre fucking hilarious! I just let the session roll for the first couple of times, and then see how they loosen up to me. As I said in our last GTG, I just let them "come to me". Women will always let you know when they are ready, and the Massage girls are no different.
Now that Im 85 years old, I just like to take my time, and just enjoy their touch and see where it goes. I just love a real massage and if come out with more then a HJ, then it is them that will initiate it now, not me. It has been very good that way for me the past few years. Gl Bro, you are a trip, in a good way!
Again SG,trying to put something out there for discussion,i don't have a beef with the way I am treated by the ladys
,so when I post something ,ITS NOT ABOUT ME,hear that La-La land,its for the sake of discussion, seeing how nobody postes anything anymore.Than you get a response from some candy ass,out of La-La land,misconstrueding the meaning of what you posted......shit....
Unread April 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

My payment for making the girl feel good recently has been extra time and a discount on the house fee. Of course this was a Spa that I've been to a few times.
If I go to a place for the first time I let them come to me. I have no idea what a want tax is.

Quote:
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You must live in La-La land... you sure do know your purses, I live in Chicago,i do know about taxes,so don't talk to me about fucking,"want taxes ",the fuck you think, I was born yesterday,go back and read….So, La-La land,next time time you respond to a post ,understand first whats it about.

Than you get a response from some candy ass,out of La-La land
Thought we were all brothers here, in any forum.

I re-read MPKid's post several times and I don't see anything insulting, so I am confused why you took it so personally.

Is this some beef that goes way back or something?

At some risk, I'll respond to the question in your post, since us mongers are all in the same boat no matter what area we currently live in. I am much more of a "seek to give pleasure", rather than a "lay back and be pampered" guy. It is appreciated, yes, and sometimes I feel like I deserve a rebate for the effort. But it almost never will happen inside the shop setting. If you can get her to see you on the outside, that's a different ballgame.

Originally Posted by dmichaels65>
My payment for making the girl feel good recently has been extra time and a discount on the house fee. Of course this was a Spa that I've been to a few times.

Excellent point.
She likes you, and the rules get looser.
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

I am all for the brotherhood Sore Loin....if you read my original post you will see that I was asking guys their take on the subject matter,not a lecture on a 'want tax",we are all grown man here,give an opinion not a lecture,all of us have our own style and ways we connect with the ladys, its not a formula fits all ,as I have stated before,when I post something,its for the sake of creating dialogue,its not a reflection on me,having said that,in a way I am glad that you guys from the west coast took an intrest in a Chicago post,cant say the same for mongers in shitcago,like my friend SG calls it.
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

First of all I meant no disrespect and wasn't lecturing you. You took my post completely wrong the same way you claim I took yours wrong. As you see I didn't quote your post in my post because it was NEVER directed to you. It was a simple point that these providers are mostly money hungry (not all but most) and will try to turn anything you like or ask for into more cash. That was it....plain and simple...nothing hurled your way in the way of an insult or disrespect. So if you chose to by insulted by what I said...that's on you and feel free to hurl insults my way if it makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night...

Sincerely,

Mr. Candyass from La-La Land
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

Kid, I don't have an axe to grind with you or anyone else, as far as taking your post the wrong way ... don't know about that,it came across as a lecture to me,but I am not one to hold a grudge,most of the time I post something to create a dialogue,cause you see,here in shitcago ,to borrow my friends characterization of our fair city,mongers are still in hibernation from the harsh winter we had,they got frost bite on their fingers,aside from the very few of us,the rest don't bother.So the topics I post ,don't reflect me in any way shape or form. As far as sleeping at night....no problems....I sleep like a baby.Peace bro.