Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 13th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Oh, you guys are losers! It’s sad you spend every waking moment looking to get your sexual fix. Your all clearly sex addicts. I might suggest getting some help sickos
Unread March 13th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicZoetrope View Post
Don't eat the shark fin soup.
Ya, thats not egg drop in there.
Unread March 13th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Oh, you guys are losers! It’s sad you spend every waking moment looking to get your sexual fix. Your all clearly sex addicts. I might suggest getting some help sickos
Didn't get and use your make up mirror yet? Fumbduck going off half-cocked. Just like you never pulled the trigger in rust?
Unread March 13th, 2022
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
I think David Vega is talking about McDonalds's happy meal!
Maybe, but saw the signs at a Denny's. You know the A frame Wet Floor signs and orange cones outside a restroom. Went to use but was a little noisy in there! Boy that chick was in there a loooong time from time she went in. The mop bucket on wheels in hallway for just as long...this could be anywhere.
Unread March 14th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I think your all sex addicts looking for your next fix. Very disturbing to even respond. Get help
Unread March 14th, 2022
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute

If u order the cream of some yung guy soup, I am that yung guy. It will he a little salty. Just a heads up
Unread March 14th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, it was not easy to get all the info about this Restaurant, but I finally got it and the location and according to my intel provider there is only one girl who provides all the "Happy Meals" now it's time to place an order.
Unread March 15th, 2022
Shaarang

Legit remember last time. I wouldn't out the place even if there is a parlor in same parking lot and one across the street and one a couple of blocks up. A girl can always tip a short time room rental fee for a non-busy parlor if she doesn't want to work in earshot of the cooks.
Unread March 19th, 2022
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

How was the Restaurant ?
Unread March 20th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Here is the deal, this girl works at a legit foot massage place where the rooms are all curtains and there is not much privacy according to my intel, she doesn't do this at all, but she is hurting now like we all are, so she needs the money, and she is willing to do it all. so, she rents this small room in the back of the restaurant, so it's all by appointment and no games said my intel because she needs to drive there. I've done a flyby to see the surroundings and I don't see any massage parlors near the restaurant, so I wonder where she is coming from. anyway, my intel provided me with her number, but she is not picking up when I call her, I tried a few times and nothing, so I just contacted my intel to double check the number she gave me but haven't got an answer yet. we'll see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
How was the Restaurant ?