Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 4th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Another Nail Salon

I was driving by this area when I saw this Nail Salon in a rundown small shopping center, I got the vibe just by looking where it’s located. So I’m like entering the number on my phone to call which I did and surprise, bingo, jackpot. Jenny answers the phone, she is the owner, a 30 something Chinese lady with a nice body and a beautiful smile with dimples. She offers Body massage and Brazilian waxing for men and since I just got my Brazilian I went for the massage the next day at opening time and the she was, so lovely with those beautiful dimples on her smile. The rest was amazing. No one else in the shop just me and her and not one customer for nails show up while I was there until I was heading out there was two white ladies coming in. She had amazing soft hands and her massage is so sensual specially on your butt and inside your tights oh boy! She she knows her thing. Gave me a card with a stamp and told me to come back soon.. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and I said thank you, you’re amazing. She laughs and I can’t resist to that smile so I kiss her again and I tell her that one is because I love you dimples. Then she says wow you’re so nice, I hope you come back soon... I told her I will in a week or so and she was all happy.
Unread March 4th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

is this were we do reviews now with no info about provider contact to see if this is real
Unread March 4th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Legit session?
Unread March 5th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
is this were we do reviews now with no info about provider contact to see if this is real
I don’t like Wasting my time typing fake stuff. Just to prove my point I will give you guys one of my Nail salons. At this spot “Goldie” it’s her name, she provides Brazilian wax and Body massage as well. But you gotta have game for her to deliver.

Exxcel Nails & Spa
616 S Brea Blvd
Brea, CA
714-784-6677

Call and ask for Rosie or Tylor and schedule an appointment with Goldie. Rosie is so nice and you will like her. Tylor is so young, maybe 22. she is the Manager and she still goes to school.

Now, Jenny’s place that I just found it's my new secret until I get to enjoy the ride with Jenny.
Unread March 5th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

thank you for the info will give her a try
Unread March 6th, 2020
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

Hand job at exxcel nails spa ??
Unread March 6th, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
Hand job at exxcel nails spa ??
Never saw a man other than me and it took me 2 visits for her to get comfortable and deliver..
Unread March 13th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Went to excell and got a facial. I didn’t try anything because they told me a customer came a couple weeks ago and tried to grope
Unread March 17th, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Went to excell and got a facial. I didn’t try anything because they told me a customer came a couple weeks ago and tried to grope
Hardcore, you Fucken pervert, 100% it was you. You can’t you go and tried to grab anything you want. You must learn to play the game.
Unread March 31st, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I got a call from Lu today. She said they were open but people came by to close her down. She said she was closing at 7:00 and if I wanted to come by before then she would take good care of me. I said... what you mean? She said she would be good too me but would not elaborate. I passed because I live about 45 minutes from this place, but told her when they reopen I will come by for her the young girl and she tried to get me tonight but eventually gave up... I guess in these times, money is hard to come by