Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I used to go to a nice nail salon in the city of ? The room was in the middle of the salon with mirrors on all sides! The woman was surreal with teasing and an amazing HJ! Just imagine 10 manicurists all around and your in a room in the middle of it getting a HJ! She would cover my mouth as I moaned! I had another place where they did FS in the back and another place where the woman was into getting her pussy licked and she would cum on your face! I have 3 hot locations at the moment!
Unread August 29th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't seen anyone review Little Beauty Center in a couple of years. I always had a great time. Mary (and goes by other names) got things going nicely after a shave. But, her FS donation is not cheap. I seem to remember being quoted $$$ in addition to the other expenses.

https://www.mpreviews.com/massage-pa...e/714-657-2173
Unread August 29th, 2019
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I used to go to a nice nail salon in the city of ? The room was in the middle of the salon with mirrors on all sides! The woman was surreal with teasing and an amazing HJ! Just imagine 10 manicurists all around and your in a room in the middle of it getting a HJ! She would cover my mouth as I moaned! I had another place where they did FS in the back and another place where the woman was into getting her pussy licked and she would cum on your face! I have 3 hot locations at the moment!
Please share where this FS nail salon is ?
Unread August 31st, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
I haven't seen anyone review Little Beauty Center in a couple of years. I always had a great time. Mary (and goes by other names) got things going nicely after a shave. But, her FS donation is not cheap. I seem to remember being quoted $$$ in addition to the other expenses.

https://www.mpreviews.com/massage-pa...e/714-657-2173
Bad reviews for that place . Any others ?
Unread September 3rd, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
Bad reviews for that place . Any others ?
To be fair, there are more good than bad, over the 3 prior years.
Unread September 3rd, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
To be fair, there are more good than bad, over the 3 prior years.
Umm No there are no recent reviews and heard she is not attractive amd you would be lucky to get anything extra there and best a scenerio a Hj ? No thanks Plus Nina is hotter and its a Nail spa not some small hair cutting place.
Unread September 4th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
Umm No there are no recent reviews and heard she is not attractive amd you would be lucky to get anything extra there and best a scenerio a Hj ? No thanks Plus Nina is hotter and its a Nail spa not some small hair cutting place.
Yeah, Johnnie, Mary/Young is a real pain in the ass. Used to go to her for man shave and massage but she was always up selling other services and getting into my personal life. Not worth it.
Unread September 4th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Yeah, Johnnie, Mary/Young is a real pain in the ass. Used to go to her for man shave and massage but she was always up selling other services and getting into my personal life. Not worth it.
https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Mimi-Mas...410-87968.html
Unread September 5th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
You guys are sick, there are no Nail Spas with FS, they only do nails, legit massage and waxing I know 3 of them in OC. Also got a call from Nina telling me she will no longer work at the nail spa since she is pretty busy with the massage shop in Stanton on Beach Blvd Named “Sunset Massage”
You guys are Wack , she barely haa two reviews of her Nail spa
Unread September 18th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
where ? asshole