Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 5th, 2023
VIP User

Michigan1 is infamous around these parts
Default Extremely flat chested women

Here is a thread dedicated to the tiny tit gals… love them but not easy to find. I like them extremely flat AA cup to AAA cup

The closer to Long hard Nipples on a chalkboard the better haha

These girls are sexy and need more love!!

Any recommendations are GREATLY appreciated
Unread January 7th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Preaching to the choir

M,
You're preaching to the choir here.

Really tiny tit chicks are hard to find.
Perfectly titless even harder.
SubAmy and Aria (both retired) were almost titless.
Unread January 7th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best when their nipples tower above their girl bumps or airport runway flat chest like titless Kitty Yung in her prime
Unread January 9th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

There was flat chested Kerry at Foot Reflexology. She had that one hair growing close to a nipple, tho! It always bugged me. Yes, there was also her colleague, the infamous, Amy. She had a concaved chest. But after she went indie, she got implants.
Unread January 9th, 2023
VIP User

Default Kills me when they get boob jobs

Anna Gina used to be in Irvine now in Tustin 949-241-0711 or 949 295-0196 did the same thing.
She had fairly flat tits with nice nipples and told me she was going to get a boob job.

I begged her not to.

She didn't listen and went and go one then sent me pics.
This was years ago.

Haven't seen her since.
Unread January 10th, 2023
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezguy View Post
There was flat chested Kerry at Foot Reflexology. She had that one hair growing close to a nipple, tho! It always bugged me. Yes, there was also her colleague, the infamous, Amy. She had a concaved chest. But after she went indie, she got implants.
Is Kerry gone now?
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Anna Gina used to be in Irvine now in Tustin 949-241-0711 or 949 295-0196 did the same thing.
She had fairly flat tits with nice nipples and told me she was going to get a boob job.

I begged her not to.

She didn't listen and went and go one then sent me pics.
This was years ago.

Haven't seen her since.
Haha i have a similar story.. there was a nice flat chested cambodian chick i loved banging from time to time.. out of the blue she sends me a picture (she got implants) somehow thinking i would think its sexy??? Right click…ghosted

Never texted her back nor spoke to her ever again lol
VIP User

Default Speaking of the....

Anna Gina just texted me this morning wishing me a happy NY.

I politely responded back but NO DICE.

She might be fun to BB but that's never been her thing and I don't need anymore rn.

Too funny.
VIP User

You were lucky, Michigan1. Tiny tit Cambodians hard to find in So Cal.

Great while it lasted.

Last edited by mikesan1; January 10th, 2023 at 03:39 PM. Reason: forgot a detail
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezguy View Post
Damn! I wish I got her before her implants.

Concave would be really great!!!!
Damn I'm sick! LOL