Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 18th, 2018
VIP User

Allandoe is on a distinguished road

I just posted my January meeting with Aria review here. Unfortunately, it is true. She has retired with a very bad case of stomach tumors. Hope and prayers for her recovery
Unread March 18th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Prayers help

She's a great chick.
I'll definitely pray for her.
Unread March 19th, 2018
VIP User

peecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant future

Totally agree, I hope she is getting good care.
Unread March 19th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
why post about BBFS provider in a public forum and in reviews that anyone can read ? the height of stupidity of doing this is simply astonishing. especially now when adult content sites are on the local District Attorney's and State Attorney General hit list. even if it's true, do you think Aria can't read and you want a thousand guys to know this info and then go see her before you do. how idiotic is that. And you think Aria wants you to broadcast it. instead of sending a pm to the reviewer and just asking him, like anyone using discretion and their functioning brain cells (if any) would do, BBFS question gets posted here for a string of comments.
Did you or didn't you?
All I'm getting here is the sound of crickets.
Unread March 19th, 2018
VIP User

That's 2.
How many more???
Unread April 10th, 2018
VIP User

Test results just came back all good.
Aria and I were at it for more than the last year no condom ever hundreds of times.
So I got checked just to be sure.
A ok.
Hope she's hanging in there. Pray for her.
She's a great chick.
Unread April 10th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

Wow! that's so damn amazing, you fucked a chick bareback "hundreds of times" (that's so very rare and unique) and you want "everybody" on this site to know you are an expert cocksman.

I'm certain Aria, who has been reported by others in this thread to be seriously very sick (stomach tumors), is very thrilled to know that you have broadcast to "everybody" she did not infect your dick after "hundreds of times" fucking her.

Congratulations BMOC, I have a cookie for you

.............maybe she would really like to know that "your dick" did not infect her pussy.
Unread April 11th, 2018
VIP User

Default You sound hurt

You sound hurt.
Sorry. Just sharing good news with any and all concerned.

At this point she could really care less.

She doesn't follow the site anyway.
Never has, she's not about to start now.

Stuff your cookie,boy.
Unread April 11th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

Holy Shit !

what a cocksman !

Wow !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Aria and I were at it for more than the last year no condom ever hundreds of times.

OMG !

You are 'the man' !

............give this stud a cookie !
Unread April 12th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Test results just came back all good.
So I got checked just to be sure.
A ok.
Hope she's hanging in there. Pray for her.
She's a great chick.

My BS radar went on..... you saying you did her a couple times a week. No freaking way