Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 6th, 2015
VIP User

afterglow is on a distinguished road
Default where is chanel at?

Where is chanel at nowadays?
Has she resurfaced under a different name?
Unread March 28th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

The Chanel that I know is at Asian Health Center in Pasadena, CA. 416 S Rosemead Blvd #A, 626-227-3071

Chanel is a petite hottie. Very slim body with sexy curves,
Chinese
25-30
5'0''-5'5''
Long brown hair
Black eyes
B cups
Perfect build
Ass regular
Trimmed pubs
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Chanel at AHC is no longer there either!
Unread April 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

When someone asks for THE Chanel like afterglow does, they mean THE BBFS BBBJ Anal cum-in-mouth queen who provided that service to 30+ mongers per day in Inglewood about 15 years ago, then later West Hollywood.

I avoided her since I'm afraid of AIDS, but every year or so , one of her 1,000+ "regulars" asks where she is now.

She's right at the top of my AMP provider death pool, so maybe I can check her off now that she hasn't resurfaced for about a decade.
Unread April 13th, 2015
VIP User

Chanel is reported as back at AHC
416 S Rosemead Blvd #A
Pasadena, California 91107
626-227-3071

Good Luck
Unread April 15th, 2015
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Channel

Crusader your very confusing- first you say she is at AHC then you say "she is not there" and then evidently on the same day you say "she is there" what is going on? Also this was not confirmed to be the Channel that worked years ago in Englwood.
Unread April 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

The original Chanel is about the highest volume girl you could ever imagine. I'd still be willing to take the chance. I can't imagine she still works.
Unread April 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
25-30
THE Chanel isn't 25-30
Unread April 16th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Crusader your very confusing- first you say she is at AHC then you say "she is not there" and then evidently on the same day you say "she is there" what is going on? Also this was not confirmed to be the Channel that worked years ago in Englwood.
Sorry about the confusion! The Chanel that I know is spelled with one "n". She was rotating at AHC before and I did asked MMS recently there and she got her to come back to AHC. Sometimes she goes by the name "Summer" also.
Unread April 16th, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess would be she probably tricked one her customers with money to marry her. She probably told him I only do this with you meaning bbbj bbfs and anal. I got her by chance once and was lucky to ask for cover for fs. Don't get me wrong very good bbbj and she was hot.