Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 21st, 2013
VIP User

2WIRE
Default Hannah / lake forest body center???

Is Hannah still working anywhere in OC or is she out of biz.?

Thanks
Unread August 22nd, 2013
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I'd like to know too.
Unread August 28th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

hannah hannah hannah, where art thou hannah? If thou hadest a lot of tax free money, where would thou goest? Me thinkest thou would goest where thou could doublest thy money...or losest all thy money....she works hard for her money, so you'd better treat her right! Milf to Gmilf in a few short months, double chin and all. Maybe you can skip the house fee and get what you need. It didn't work for me, but there is other action that can be had. I have info if you want.
Unread September 26th, 2013
VIP User

2WIRE

So where is she working now????
Unread October 4th, 2013
VIP User

afterglow is on a distinguished road

did you guys bone hannah?
I never got more than a massage on my 3 visits.
tell me about it fellas
Unread December 22nd, 2013
VIP User

2WIRE

So is the Hana at Emerald spa indeed her????
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

No, not the same person. The Hanah at LFBC was a PSE Viet.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys know that the LFBC location reopenned, stumbled by accident and saw a nice milf named Kim. I will review when I have some extra time..
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
No, not the same person. The Hanah at LFBC was a PSE Viet.
Yeah, wrong Hannah. Not Korean. Not even half Korean. When I first met her I thought she was Latina. Hey, it was dark...I tried speaking Spanish to her. She was like "WTF"? 'A white boy speaking Spanish to me? The only Spanish she knew was "dinero" LOL!
Unread December 27th, 2013

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Did you guys know that the LFBC location reopenned, stumbled by accident and saw a nice milf named Kim. I will review when I have some extra time..
Wow...talk about a wonderful 'stumble' - great intel Aloha. Look forward to your review. Wondering if same ownership/mngmnt, and it's the same exact location, too?

TIA