Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hourly Rate Motels

Need a little help. I think someone posted about this before but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for a cheap or hourly rate motel in the Long Beach / Seal Beach area. I usually use Westminster Motor Inn in HB ($35 for 2 hours $40 for 3) or Regency Inn in Costa Mesa ($40 for 3 hours) but I am trying to meet a new SB between Torrence and OC. Any help would be appreciated. Also not to be too picky but something NOT in a shady neighborhood LOL
Unread August 7th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

...and if anyone has a similar recommendation in Los Angeles, that would be great
Unread August 10th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Ditto for central OC, anywhere between 405 and 22, as long as it's clean, not too cheesy and under $50 (cash, no CC), would be greatly appreciated.
Unread August 10th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default Hourly rate Hotels

MPKid I would be very disappointed if someone didn't PM you info requested. You posted very useful info and then asked for a little help in return. The two responses posted to that only asked for other info no response to your request.
Unread August 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

No PM yet... It's a shame. I ended up having her come to Westminster Motor Inn. It's a dump but it's clean enough to fuck in. I like Regency Inn on Newport Blvd (Hotel Row) it's clean and nice for $40
Unread August 10th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
No PM yet... It's a shame. I ended up having her come to Westminster Motor Inn. It's a dump but it's clean enough to fuck in. I like Regency Inn on Newport Blvd (Hotel Row) it's clean and nice for $40
If you are asking for help, we're all fucked....
Unread August 11th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
If you are asking for help, we're all fucked....
I am only a mongering expert in the small circle I stay in LOL. I rarely go outside a 10 mile circle of Westminster/Garden Grove. I mean...really???....is there any need to drive outside of the golden circle of pussy? I only went back on SA because my super model SB dumped me for working at the Cafe. So I need fresh new pussy to pump up my damaged ego. Like...was fucking me so bad that she needed to run for cover the very second she no longer needed the money...even though I'm the reason she doesn't need the money anymore??? (OK...No need to answer the obvious HAHA)
Well, the Japanese FOB beauty I met has helped my heart ache some... but being the good SD I am I felt bad for making her drive from Torrance to Westminster Motor Inn LOL.
Unread August 11th, 2015
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

Central OC is easy: Garden Grove Inn at GG and Beach, Westminster Motor Inn at Beach/Bolsa.
Unread August 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I am only a mongering expert in the small circle I stay in LOL. I rarely go outside a 10 mile circle of Westminster/Garden Grove. I mean...really???....is there any need to drive outside of the golden circle of pussy? I only went back on SA because my super model SB dumped me for working at the Cafe. So I need fresh new pussy to pump up my damaged ego. Like...was fucking me so bad that she needed to run for cover the very second she no longer needed the money...even though I'm the reason she doesn't need the money anymore??? (OK...No need to answer the obvious HAHA)
Well, the Japanese FOB beauty I met has helped my heart ache some... but being the good SD I am I felt bad for making her drive from Torrance to Westminster Motor Inn LOL.
You rock bro...long live the Kid!
Unread February 17th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Any of you guys know of cheap (2 hour rate short term stay) motels in Monterey Park, Rosemead and San Gabriel area? Most normal rates are $50 and up these days.