Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 25th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I had a gf once, her favorite saying was "Men are such visual creatures." She got it. She always dressed sexy for me and when having sex, she always favored positions that gave me the best view. I don't frequent the coffee shops, but only because I don't have time. Wish I had before they deteriorated, as some posts seem to suggest. I like your idea, marsean. But as many have stated, this would only give the soccer moms more targets. Sad statement of our times...women in need of emasculating men. Sigh...
Unread March 25th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
I had a gf once, her favorite saying was "Men are such visual creatures." She got it. She always dressed sexy for me and when having sex, she always favored positions that gave me the best view. I don't frequent the coffee shops, but only because I don't have time. Wish I had before they deteriorated, as some posts seem to suggest. I like your idea, marsean. But as many have stated, this would only give the soccer moms more targets. Sad statement of our times...women in need of emasculating men. Sigh...
Bang, she was right on. I really don't have much time to be just looking and if those places follow the path of Stanton, et al, by the time things would be interesting they get a lot of heat. I initially thought that heat could divert attention away from AMPs, and spread the risk of LE resources making visits, which would make a safer environment for AMP goers. It's funny that sooner or later those girls at the coffee shops could parlay their job into decent coinage apparently it also makes the scrutiny heavier when they get more daring.
Unread March 25th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I'm an olfactory creature also. Women's panties can make me cum without a visual aid!
Unread March 25th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
<snip>
I initially thought that heat could divert attention away from AMPs, and spread the risk of LE resources making visits, which would make a safer environment for AMP goers.
<snip>
Nah, they'll just ask for more federal grant money to fight the growing scourge of human sex-trafficking that is taking over their community, making it unsafe for innocent women and children to walk down the street, day or night!

I tell you there's trouble! Right here in River City!
Unread March 25th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Question Save The Children!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Nah, they'll just ask for more federal grant money to fight the growing scourge of human sex-trafficking that is taking over their community, making it unsafe for innocent women and children to walk down the street, day or night!

I tell you there's trouble! Right here in River City!

grab that free federal grant money, then hunt down and arrest all of those sexual predators that have consensual sex with adult women, who voluntarily decided to be sex workers, that are not slaves being held against their will, either physically or economically, and then convict those abuser men of sexual exploitation of their adult female victims, that gave their verbal consent to all of those adult males to fuck them, without any coercion or ever receiving harm nor any threats of violence to them, and then publically shame those predator men in news reports and on District Attorney websites, and then put all of them on national and state sex offender registries. once this is done our Ossie and Harriet streets and communities will be pure and safe again, day and night, for all innocent children and women to walk through without fear for their lives. Save The Children! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Jesus Saves!
Unread March 26th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I'm an olfactory creature also. Women's panties can make me cum without a visual aid!
You're a sick puppy, chance...and I love it! Think I'll go sniffing around my wife's underwear drawer...
Unread March 26th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
You're a sick puppy, chance...and I love it! Think I'll go sniffing around my wife's underwear drawer...
Or your girlfriend's!
Unread March 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:

make some extra cash, there's a niche market for her used panties ----->

Last edited by Libertine; July 22nd, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

I did a drive by the other day and walked in. I sat down and ordered a Sua Da. Man, the 2 girls that were working there were fugly and skanky looking. I didn't even bother getting their names. One white girl with a ugly nose ring and asian girl that shouldn't be working coffee. I don't think I'll be back there. Maybe, the night crew is better. The day shift was BAD.
Unread March 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder9999 View Post
I did a drive by the other day and walked in. I sat down and ordered a Sua Da. Man, the 2 girls that were working there were fugly and skanky looking. I didn't even bother getting their names. One white girl with a ugly nose ring and asian girl that shouldn't be working coffee. I don't think I'll be back there. Maybe, the night crew is better. The day shift was BAD.
So rounder, what address for this place? I might try the night shift...see if they're working on their night moves...working & perking some.