Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread June 21st, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the girls are blogging about the smell of Dick Cheese?
Its really a conscious effort to be clean and smell fresh, and even then its not that easy to be fresh after being couped up for even 30 minutes....i think really fresh is not as common as you would think...
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

thats why the places with showers give BBBJ and rimming
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
thats why the places with showers give BBBJ and rimming
EXACTLY! I try to only frequent places with showers. I always taken one so the girls know im fresh. Too bad the girls cant shower...
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
EXACTLY! I try to only frequent places with showers. I always taken one so the girls know im fresh. Too bad the girls cant shower...
You mean, too bad they don't. It's not like they couldn't, if they gave a shit. Some girls do shower after, but not the majority, even when there is a shower on site.
Unread June 25th, 2014
VIP User

Rubenme2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I guess I'm just a freak. I love the smell of a women's sweaty asshole. If there's cum dripping out of it...I'm out...but musty butt makes my boy up...mixed with some sweet poon smell and I'm off to the races.

Obviously, there is a line between smell and stench. But you're talking to a guy that regularly snakes providers underwear whenever possible...

I'm a freak, a super freak, I'm super freaky!
Damn, that's nasty!

I always arrive showered and I expect her to be fresh and ready or it's no go joe.

Had one provider who was ok in looks and the session was going fine. I did the dip stink test and already decided I wasn't going down on her. Then we switched to doggie. The stench that came from that ass was not going to help me get the deed done. Especially since I already paid. I quickly flipped her over while trying to get the bad memory of that smell from my mind.

It was hard ( insert snare drum and crash here) but I was able to get it done and get outta there.
Unread June 25th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenme2 View Post
Damn, that's nasty!

I always arrive showered and I expect her to be fresh and ready or it's no go joe.

Had one provider who was ok in looks and the session was going fine. I did the dip stink test and already decided I wasn't going down on her. Then we switched to doggie. The stench that came from that ass was not going to help me get the deed done. Especially since I already paid. I quickly flipped her over while trying to get the bad memory of that smell from my mind.

It was hard ( insert snare drum and crash here) but I was able to get it done and get outta there.
Did you tell her?
Do any of you guys tell them?
I do.
I try to be gracious, but I will tell them.
Every girl will have a bad day down there, and I will try to turn it into a more playful session.
Take a shower with her....wash her ass and have fun with it so she isnt destroyed by it...Play time etc.
Turn a turn off into a turn on.....
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

Rubenme2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Did you tell her?
Do any of you guys tell them?
I do.
I try to be gracious, but I will tell them.
Every girl will have a bad day down there, and I will try to turn it into a more playful session.
Take a shower with her....wash her ass and have fun with it so she isnt destroyed by it...Play time etc.
Turn a turn off into a turn on.....
Been a while since I've been here. Didn't mean to leave you hanging.

I did not tell her directly as I didn't think she'd be around long or that I would repeat with anyway. The little head picked her after all the others were taken. If it was a girl I had seen before and had a connection with I would have told her in a gracious way. Turn a turn off to a turn on...I agree.

What I did do sometime later was communicate to the establishment that in general the girls should be fresh and that BO reduces return customers. Things improved 100%. Now 5 months later they need to be reminded again.