Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 7th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Time for a Change

Hey you all,i know its a dangerous thing ,but i have been thinking,fuck this HE shit,why not a HAPPY BEGINNING,and for those that can handle it,a happy beginning AND a HE ,come on guys,we spent quite a bit of money on this spas,why not get a bang for our buck,{pun intended},why let them put a limit on how many times we cum,and if you need more time to regroup take the 90 minutes , lets change the status pro quo,what do you guys think, let us know.
Unread April 7th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Hey you all,i know its a dangerous thing ,but i have been thinking,fuck this HE shit,why not a HAPPY BEGINNING,and for those that can handle it,a happy beginning AND a HE ,come on guys,we spent quite a bit of money on this spas,why not get a bang for our buck,{pun intended},why let them put a limit on how many times we cum,and if you need more time to regroup take the 90 minutes , lets change the status pro quo,what do you guys think, let us know.
When the girls get to know you and like you, you can get the HJ anytime during the session.
I do it alot, but it is only with the girls I am tight with.
I wont ask for it from a girl I dont know.
Ill say it once again, They are still girls, and girls are very giving people for the most part. If they like you, they will pretty much do whats asked of them as far as basic service.
Just my way of getting the HJ start, middle, and/or end of the session. That style might not be for everyone, but it sure works for me.
One thing that will happen with the start HJ, you can probably get one at the end too. 2 in one session.
Unread April 8th, 2014
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

At the age I'm at now I can go multiple times so I should enjoy it while I can. I'm working on seeing a girl more to see if this can happen. Just wanna try and go to her every other time and experience something new in between
Unread April 25th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob22 View Post
At the age I'm at now I can go multiple times so I should enjoy it while I can. I'm working on seeing a girl more to see if this can happen. Just wanna try and go to her every other time and experience something new in between
So much more can happen when a monger and provider become tight. Doors can open in so many ways.
Unread April 25th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Steve and SG both mention the benefits of a good attitude on multiple occasions. Pay Attention!! These guys know their business!
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Diavolos I couldn't agree with you more. Having mongered on the west cost I became used to the half hour session where I guess you could manage to fire two shots if the fun began as soon as possible. Hell I had a friend who would come and visit and when we would go out he would often tell me he got off twice HJ at the beginning and FS later without paying more, I have to admit once it made me a little mad because we went to one of my regular spots I told him to see the famous Wendy a ATF of mine and many in LA and he got seconds where I never did but I cant be to mad he is a charmer and he asked for it and got it.
Sorry back to your point, I've moved to Denver recently and trips to the parlor are an hour here they offer a table shower which is hard to refuse but does eat up time so when you make it back to the room and get a massage you've probably got a half hour left. I've been thinking lately that multiples should be offered I'm paying 50 to 60 more here than I did in LA so give me more granted a HJ is given on the table shower but not to completion so I'd rather skip that and spend all of the time in the room getting a happy beginning and ending like you said.
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

Rubenme2

Once they know you and are comfortable many thing become available. There one fave that when I show up and the TS is done I just tell her if I want a massage or not. If not we get down to business for 45 min to an hour. Mamasan cool with that.

I'm sure most of you have had girls offer service first and then the massage. Why not ask for that of you want it?
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
NOT trying to rain on you parade Cap,but I posted this back in April, go back and read it.
Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

I have now,at least we are both thinking along the same lines!