Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 23rd, 2014
VIP User

pcho010101 is infamous around these parts
Default San Diego

Hello San Diego mongers need your help to find a massage therapist, I always wanted to try this lady and never had a chance due the distance and I never thought i was going to San Diego area, but I will be in San Diego next week so I went over looking for her reviews, for some reason I can't find any of her reviews anymore either all her reviews been deleted or some thing happen. I don't know her name or store name (stupid of me). Here's what I remember about her reviews , She is a Chinese late 30 to early 40 and from post her real picture slim, long hair from the the photo she was sitting position crossed her legs with one knee up and her right hand was kind of held her right side of her face, she was wearing black long sleeve with jean. From her reviews that most everyone were happy with her massage skill without HJ and tip her $40, her last review was posted about 2 month ago with hj! do anyone know her? Please let me know, Thanks!