Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Interesting someone knew what actually happened. So how did your first wife pass greatwest?

I can tell you she is not parenting teenagers..I let mine meet a gal I was dating cause they were curious and they laugh in my face about marrying an Asian women..seriously by time they are that old they are not gonna listen to a new stepmom which is fine with me and Im just glad my kids are that honest with me. I never met her but I am wondering she used her real name all this time?
Junior Puppy

greatwest

Hugh, I am not concerned if you believe my posting about Eileen or not and my personal life is not your concern. If you are really concerned about the challenges of parenting and step parenting teenagers there are several excellent books on the subject, if you want my recommendations just ask and I promise to give you a straight forward response.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

A girl that made her life public that I even know all about never even knowing her. So here comes junior dog ,ex sugar daddy ,now marrying widower with teenage kids telling people
what to do. This seems like a match made in heaven and a proper ending to a unique story
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
A girl that made her life public that I even know all about never even knowing her. So here comes junior dog ,ex sugar daddy ,now marrying widower with teenage kids telling people
what to do. This seems like a match made in heaven and a proper ending to a unique story
Yep, controlling "sugar" daddy with much younger, submissive Asian. A match made in heaven for him but boy do I feel sorry for Eileen.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

What in the holy fuck just happened in here. This shit is priceless.

Greatwest, if this is true. Good luck to you and her, or to the guy you know and her. I'm being serious here.
Junior Puppy

greatwest

dj110...Thanks for the kind words, I will pass them on to her
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

Ahhhh Eileen. That pussy was like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. And it was attached to the nicest provider I have ever met.

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwest View Post
TO ALL: It does not matter who Greatwest is or the technicalities of property right laws concerning photos of models who submit to being photographed without compensation. I assure you Eileen will not attempt to enforce her legal rights. Eileen has moved on. She is asking, through me, that photos of her not surface on the internet or any other venue.

Life, for all of us, is hard enough. Eileen does not need the added challenges that would be brought about by the surfacing of photos taken of her by previous friends and clients. Eileen also requests, through me, that all of you who have posted reviews and or contributed to threads about her delete your postings, especially comments that go to her identity i.e., the City where she resided, the type of pet she owned, her eating habits, her exact age including her birth month.

For those who want to know: Eileen is now married to a widower and is involved in rearing, the parenting of two teenage boys. She is a strong person however neither she nor her family members would welcome any additional and unnecessary stresses or embarrassments. Do her a favor and either destroy your photos or keep them private.

Wow, kudos to you for being somebody who she still keeps in touch with. I am sure we are all dying to know.... does she still service you ?
Also, I think it's too much information that you've given if you are concerned about her privacy. I wish her the best. Amazing she is still remembered by the monger community. Although I would still like to enjoy tasting that sweet & tangy pootie tat of her's, I realize she is out of the game.
Unread December 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yes by responding in the thread he made her a hell of a lot less anonymous. greatwest its best to not respond or post any details in these threads. The thread will die after someone tells workswithwood to stfu and move on.
Unread December 23rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

greatwest

To: Hugh G. Rexion
Thanks for the education...my goal was and is simple, to keep her photos from being spread around-republished. On another thread on this site I read way too much personal identifying information concerning this sweet lady. She, and all providers deserve better. In my strong opinion hobbyists should only post about their experiences with providers and if the descriptions and photos of providers are accurate-nothing else. No personal information should ever be posted on any adult web site.
I am glad she is out of this business as, from what I see, she deserved much better than she received. From my pov way too many jerks are enjoying the hobby.