Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to cutie spa(katella)to see a girl I've been seeing. And a few doors down there is a little neon sign that says open and a cheap banner hung up that says starlight. I walked in and it looks sort of empty and new. A smokin hot asian girl goes to window says hi and we jyst sort of uncomfortably stare at each other. But she is hot and asain, so I say how bout a massage. She confirms she is in fact a masseuse and takes me to room. She starts asking me lots of questions and I realize this is for sure a FS shop which depresses me. I thrive on the hunt. The conquer. She really thinks I'm a cop I think. So I straight out tell her I'm not. At this point I want her and can care less if she fucks 1 customer a week or 10 a day. Bullshit negotiations and then it's bbbj, daty, dfk, and cfs. She was nice enough to go clean the vag when she knew I was going to munch. Pretty cool girl but not going back. Yes, sex was very good and she actually enjoyed daty, but I think actual sex was a downer for her after the daty. Oh well, she gets banged alot. But probably doesn't get quite the tongue lashing I gave her to often. Also, she acted like she was going to ride me bb, but I stopped her.

anyway, her name was Kayla, and at the end she said they had lots of girls and they all worked at......you got it BEDAZZLED.
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Well, looks like its official
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ow-19/42148165
Pretty explicit ad, by the way
I am down in the OC Tuesday and will try to check it out.
Unread August 17th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

Kayla has been found. Cool. Thanks dj110. Sounds like u had a good time with the hottie so I'm confused by ur post. How come ur not going back? Do u think it's worth checking out? Thanks!
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't really go to FS places. At least on purpose. But like I said, by the time I knew the deal it was to late. She was hot and our conversation was at a point where she had me. I hated bedazzled. I saw the Latina there and the experience was A+ gfe. Went back to see her and was hassled by a tiny viet and I left. I just prefer hj girls that I can get to turn. That said, if kayla would have wanted to meet outside the shop with no money involved I'd be down. Just something to differentiate me from her clientele. But it's quite evident this girl is a pro and knows the game.
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I just don't really go to FS places. At least on purpose. But like I said, by the time I knew the deal it was to late. She was hot and our conversation was at a point where she had me. I hated bedazzled. I saw the Latina there and the experience was A+ gfe. Went back to see her and was hassled by a tiny viet and I left. I just prefer hj girls that I can get to turn. That said, if kayla would have wanted to meet outside the shop with no money involved I'd be down. Just something to differentiate me from her clientele. But it's quite evident this girl is a pro and knows the game.
I agree. I was not down with Bedazzled or Angelina's. I hate getting hassled. If I want to drop two bills, I'll drop two bills, but not with attitude like that.

I agree with the Darth Vader comment. There is nothing more fun than getting a sweet young thing (or sweet middle aged thing) to slip out of a pair of jeans that never come off...

You cannot hide forever, Luke!
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Holy shit, "explicit" is a conservative description. It seems like someone is almost setting them up, its so over the top. Or like it is an indie ad, not for a brick and mortar place...
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well dang, click the link and explicit is an understatement, if I was down in that area I might be tempted but my upstairs brain started screaming at me the second I saw that ad, it is a setup, go in there and I am gonna be busted by the fuzz.
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
That ad is just crazy. They really don't need the ads. Word would get around that the Bedazzled girls had resurfaced.

I suspect that place is going to get very busy. Maybe they will set up a drive through window for a quick blow 'n go.
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
That ad is just crazy. They really don't need the ads. Word would get around that the Bedazzled girls had resurfaced.

I suspect that place is going to get very busy. Maybe they will set up a drive through window for a quick blow 'n go.

Does that mean they are going to have to practice neck elongating techniques like done in some African Tribes so ladies can reach our laps from the drive through window?

Now of course my brain is thinking of old school burger drive ups, hmmm maybe one of these joints could open one of those, except when the cute asian on rollerskates rolls out with your tray of food, she gets in the passenger door and blows you while you eat your burger...yeah I could go for that.
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Does that mean they are going to have to practice neck elongating techniques like done in some African Tribes so ladies can reach our laps from the drive through window?

Now of course my brain is thinking of old school burger drive ups, hmmm maybe one of these joints could open one of those, except when the cute asian on rollerskates rolls out with your tray of food, she gets in the passenger door and blows you while you eat your burger...yeah I could go for that.
Yeah, it might need a little tweaking to get things right. I'm guessing "In N Out Bedazzled" might bring a law suit but I think we're on the right track here.

Damn, now I have the urge to go mongering.