Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 19th, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang

Nice. Thanks
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

I went to orangewood and magnolia that place is closed I dont know whats going on. Rumor has it, it was shut down by le.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Their Last BP ad was 6/17...the phone says mailbox not set up. I text and no reply. Feels weird to me, but I wouldnt be suprised that they were shut down quickly...too high profile.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chiro Care

Went there based on a recomendation from Motel Kim and it"s not close to Bedazzel. Yes fs is there but the one I saw I opted for a bj and she only does that covered. Hannah was her name and seemed to be only one working.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang

And so the search continues..
Unread June 25th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Theres two ways to find out one is the easy way and the other is the hard way. The easy way is to wait it out someone will run into misha aka megan aka lisa or her old name kim from huminiplex when she was in tropicbeauty, there are so many amp in westminister stanton area she might have started to work in one of those, The other is the hard way and go to every amp in that area and hope you find misha and one of the girls from her crew will be working in some amp but its going to cost you, going to every amp just to find them.
Unread August 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still looking for Kristy from Bedazzled, anyone find Kristy or Misha yet ?
Unread August 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

aaahhhh, yes agent69, Kristy and Misha and Mimi and Lisa and Holly and Kayla and...the list goes on and on. That was THE place! Now rumor has it that they are set to open up again in a few days at a new location. I emailed the old BD mms and I just recently got a reply. She has always been straight up. So I guess we'll just wait and see.
Unread August 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsogoodlookin View Post
aaahhhh, yes agent69, Kristy and Misha and Mimi and Lisa and Holly and Kayla and...the list goes on and on. That was THE place! Now rumor has it that they are set to open up again in a few days at a new location. I emailed the old BD mms and I just recently got a reply. She has always been straight up. So I guess we'll just wait and see.
Send me an invite to the pre-open party!!!! Remember that first review from when Bedazzled opened? I want in on this one.
Unread August 6th, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

they have not been working for some time...probably need to pay a lot of bills...yikes...tips wiill be 200 plus