Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Its is, if its not, it can be her friend cristy its more than likely misha.
Unread November 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Tropic beauty Is back on Hx!!! Someone go see them and get the scoop
Unread December 20th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold
Default Misha

Ok I went to hx I contacted her its definatley misha/kim, I went to see her shes pricier two bill,s half hour cfs, bbbj, I had a great time she seems friendlier than at bedazzled but she as hot as ever I highly recommend.
Unread December 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

Yeah, she's working again. I don't know if I'll repeat. I've seen this girl for years. First at her old aamp (the kim days) and then at that famous amp in GG (aka misha). Back then she was easily doing 10 guys a day at least. Not sure why she is still working since she must have over a million bucks by now and a lot of mileage on the old clam. The girls definitely neurotic; on the one hand she thinks she's all that and charges way too much (and yes, we suckers will pay it because we're there with her already and we're stupid horny) while on the other hand at times she seems to have this incredibly low self-esteem. She's back with more surgery done on her face. Just to F with her and tug on her strings, I told her that I wasnt sure if she looked better now or before and that I thought maybe she looked better before. Really I could not care less and really couldn't tell any difference but the more you shoot her down the more she tries to please you. I told her that I'll have to think about it and maybe if I wanted to see her again I'll let her know. She wouldn't stop texting me afterwards to let her know. The real question is where is cristy?
Unread December 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Does she keep in touch with the other bedazzled/starlight girls? Where's Kayla?