Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I appreciate the intel, but may I make a request? ...Punctuate!
Punctuation is a thing of the past: If one has ever used a Phart Smone, one would discover that not only is punctuation a thing of the past, but grammar has also fallen by the wayside.

I recently listened to Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address read by a talk show host on the radio. I was stunned at the precise use of the English language and was saddened at how our language has become a shadow of what it once was.
The use of colloquial speech is understandable; and even colloquial writing can be justified and has its place: But if the core grammar and punctuation of a language is not used, the language becomes less effective as a means to communicate.
It appears that we are slowly losing a succinct and direct means of communicating.

Reports are due on my desk Monday morning. This concludes our English lesson.

Good night and good luck
Unread November 27th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Punctuation is a thing of the past: If one has ever used a Phart Smone, one would discover that not only is punctuation a thing of the past, but grammar has also fallen by the wayside.

I recently listened to Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address read by a talk show host on the radio. I was stunned at the precise use of the English language and was saddened at how our language has become a shadow of what it once was.
The use of colloquial speech is understandable; and even colloquial writing can be justified and has its place: But if the core grammar and punctuation of a language is not used, the language becomes less effective as a means to communicate.
It appears that we are slowly losing a succinct and direct means of communicating.

Reports are due on my desk Monday morning. This concludes our English lesson.

Good night and good luck
ur, right IMHO ppl are so lazy they don't use proper grammar or punctuation! I better go TOFFT and maybe see my ATF. TTYL. LOL BTW.... F Lincoln!
Unread November 28th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I appreciate the intel, but may I make a request? ...Punctuate!
Fuck no im lazy as fuck.