Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 23rd, 2014
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Quin is also Gone

Wanted to get my bbbj fix today so i call to schedule Quin and Mamasan says she had an accident and she'll be gone for a long time.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

God, the stories the owners come up with. I was getting action from a girl at newport mesa. Went in to see her and MMS said she was sick. I was like Oh that sucks, I'll check in a little later when she gets better. She then said no, she is sick, has problem with her female parts and needs to heal. I swear she was trying to tell me she had Herpes or something. I'm thinking great, i had my tongue on that clit and her mouth was on my sausage. Sort of freaked me out.

started thinking. Fuck, hope those were razor bumps!

Asianforme is infamous around these parts

Quinn crashed while riding her Scooter. She will be out for two - three months
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

How did you get that intel Asianforme? I hope you're right and hopefully she'll be back soon.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianforme View Post
Quinn crashed while riding her Scooter. She will be out for two - three months
She must have been back in Vietnam...no one rides scooters in SoCal...especially MP girls

Asianforme is infamous around these parts

She does ride a scooter. It was local. Heard about the accident first from one of her friends who does nails and secondly from the shop owner.
Unread November 24th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
She must have been back in Vietnam...no one rides scooters in SoCal...especially MP girls
While I agree that most MP girls are probably driving overpriced BMW/Mercedes lease cars and not a scooter, I see plenty of people out there riding scooters all the time.
Unread November 24th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler26 View Post
While I agree that most MP girls are probably driving overpriced BMW/Mercedes lease cars and not a scooter, I see plenty of people out there riding scooters all the time.
I'm not sure if all their transportation is the shit. Just north of Nails 'N' U, I saw what appeared to be provocatively dressed sex worker. She was sitting on the low wall in front of the Korean restaurant a few doors down. A late model Toyota Corolla parked and she ran over and got into the backseat. The male driving it dragged her out and was trying to slap her. She escaped his assault and ran around the car to get back into the backseat. After making a cell phone call, he got in the car and drove off. I'm not sure what his position was but a Corolla is several steps down from a BMW.
I managed to follow them with her lying in the backseat, not visible from outside. Perhaps he noticed me following because he made a quick right onto Hazard. When I turned and followed he made a quick left from the right-hand lane onto Newland. I backed off and let them go.
Maybe he was the pimp's runner but the dude needs a better ride to represent.
Unread December 8th, 2014

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy shit bro. So, was that the same parking lot as Bedazzled and that messycan seafood place ? (Mariscos Perlas Del Mar) Around ten years ago, that restaurant was an Asian beer, food and karaoke joint. 2 customers were "feeling up" on the wrong waitress: she called her gangbanger boyfriend. He walked up to their booth and then..... BANG BANG. Shot them both dead. I wonder if the customers at that seafood restaurant know the history at that place. Nah, I doubt it.
Unread December 8th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I'm not sure if all their transportation is the shit. Just north of Nails 'N' U, I saw what appeared to be provocatively dressed sex worker. She was sitting on the low wall in front of the Korean restaurant a few doors down. A late model Toyota Corolla parked and she ran over and got into the backseat. The male driving it dragged her out and was trying to slap her. She escaped his assault and ran around the car to get back into the backseat. After making a cell phone call, he got in the car and drove off. I'm not sure what his position was but a Corolla is several steps down from a BMW.
I managed to follow them with her lying in the backseat, not visible from outside. Perhaps he noticed me following because he made a quick right onto Hazard. When I turned and followed he made a quick left from the right-hand lane onto Newland. I backed off and let them go.
Maybe he was the pimp's runner but the dude needs a better ride to represent.
Cell phone camera time!