Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12th Woman Miss Finland Accuses Trump Of Sexual Assault

Trump Grabbed My Ass and He Squeezed It

Former Miss Finland is the 12th woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault

Former Miss Finland tells about her meeting with Donald Trump: ”He squeezed my butt”

Ninni Laaksonen represented Finland in the Miss Universe beauty pageant in 2006. She tells that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump groped her.

Former Miss Finland Ninni Laaksonen has told Ilta-Sanomat that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump groped her in New York in July 2006. Laaksonen was representing Finland in the Miss Universe beauty pageant at the time.

Laaksonen says the incident occurred right before they were going to be on Late Show with David Letterman. She appeared on the show with three other contestants and Donald Trump.

"Before the show Trump and me and the other contestants were photographed outside the building. Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my ass. He really grabbed my ass. I flinched and thought, What is happening?” said Miss Laaksonen.

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Donald Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

"Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger."

"It left me disgusted," Laaksonen says.

Ninni Laaksonen, now 30, was crowned Miss Finland in 2006.

Ilta-Sanomat
10-27-16

video of Late Night with David Lettermen show ---->>>

https://youtu.be/m9LIgpqvyYU

photos ---->>>

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-2000001939677.html

photos ---->>>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...medium=twitter
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Shit! I'd grab a handful of THAT, wouldn't you? Seriously hot babe.

I guess Trump won't be able to say she was too ugly for him to notice her. Not this time, anyway.

Funny though, how all this shit in the news about Trump's roamin' hands seems to have happened a decade or more ago. Were there some recent grabbings or solicitations that I missed? If Trump were such a nasty incorrigible lout, don't you think he would have continued this behavior? Why would he stop? Where are all the other vicitms? Just seems awful convenient, all this "a-long-time-ago-he-did-this-to-me" stuff coming out in the final weeks before the election. I wouldn't put any of these accusations past him, he seems the type, but it still seems mighty convenient, the timing and all. Makes me smell a big fat Arkansas rat.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I'm waiting for the young gay man to come out and say Trump molested him as minor. Ten years ago. Gloria Allred will stand next to him at the press conference, wiping his tears.
Unread October 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Shit! I'd grab a handful of THAT, wouldn't you? Seriously hot babe.

I guess Trump won't be able to say she was too ugly for him to notice her. Not this time, anyway.

Funny though, how all this shit in the news about Trump's roamin' hands seems to have happened a decade or more ago. Were there some recent grabbings or solicitations that I missed? If Trump were such a nasty incorrigible lout, don't you think he would have continued this behavior? Why would he stop? Where are all the other vicitms? Just seems awful convenient, all this "a-long-time-ago-he-did-this-to-me" stuff coming out in the final weeks before the election. I wouldn't put any of these accusations past him, he seems the type, but it still seems mighty convenient, the timing and all. Makes me smell a big fat Arkansas rat.

Yeah, a Dirty Arkansas rat who did way more. Bill: You Dirty, Dirty Rat!
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

takes a lot of testosterone to be president....

bill clinton one of the smartest presidents we had, regardless of what he did with his dick,

trump feels more manipulative than pure brain power. and still can't stay on any message for very long. he likes you "your great", you do something he doesn't agree with LOOSER, not the kind of man i want in the whitehouse, good guy to stir up issues that need to be addressed and a lot of issues need to be addressed, just don't think he has the diplomacyy in him to pull it off. Regardless what you say about Hilary she has enough diplomacy to get a few things done.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Your right DD44DD Hillary sure knows how to get people killed on her watch
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post

bill clinton one of the smartest presidents we had, regardless of what he did with his dick,

trump feels more manipulative than pure brain power. and still can't stay on any message for very long. he likes you "your great", you do something he doesn't agree with LOOSER, not the kind of man i want in the whitehouse, good guy to stir up issues that need to be addressed and a lot of issues need to be addressed, just don't think he has the diplomacyy in him to pull it off. Regardless what you say about Hilary she has enough diplomacy to get a few things done.
I'm not knocking Bill. I didn't even mention him. He's one of us. "Arkansas rat" referred to the Clinton machine. Hillary lived there for a long time, even though she was born in Illinois and now lives in NY.

How much testosterone do you think Jimmy Carter had? Lol.

Trump doesn't strike me as presidential in the least, but he is good at shaking things up. Hillary will work well within the system. She's already a part of it, and she's a good ole girl who knows the game and the players. Trump on the other hand, doesn't know the roadmap and will strike out on his own, making his own inroads and creating his own networks, basically abandoning the corrupt Old Guard. The cliques and individuals who make up the House and Senate could band together to oppose him no matter what, or those on the outs may seize the opportunity to make new alliances and shift the balance of power in their favor. In any case, I think the Repubs will lose Big Time, or should I say, "bigly."
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'm not knocking Bill. I didn't even mention him. He's one of us. "Arkansas rat" referred to the Clinton machine. Hillary lived there for a long time, even though she was born in Illinois and now lives in NY.

How much testosterone do you think Jimmy Carter had? Lol.

Trump doesn't strike me as presidential in the least, but he is good at shaking things up. Hillary will work well within the system. She's already a part of it, and she's a good ole girl who knows the game and the players. Trump on the other hand, doesn't know the roadmap and will strike out on his own, making his own inroads and creating his own networks, basically abandoning the corrupt Old Guard. The cliques and individuals who make up the House and Senate could band together to oppose him no matter what, or those on the outs may seize the opportunity to make new alliances and shift the balance of power in their favor. In any case, I think the Repubs will lose Big Time, or should I say, "bigly."

We have all heard almost all the info that is coming out. Save another big totally game changing thing by WikiLeaks that may make the trend faster, if you average all the polls, Trump seems to be narrowing the gap but still behind. After all this time that he is still closing in is quite amazing since they say that she has outspent his campaign 5 to 1. Basically Robbie Mook(Liar and Con Artist) and crowd(Who the fuck is Doug Band?)(Guess we found out) are trying to wait out the clock. Apparently the bus vid was planned a long time ago and really threw the blocks to Trump. He has apparently learned way too late when to concentrate on election issues, but did not learn until too late to get out of the muck. People can't help but react to the muck, especially if it is a Republican. Something you would have thought he would have known instinctively. Still it is one candidate for status quo, one for change. One for tax increases, one for decreases. I do not know how seriously to take what I saw of Michael Moore coming out and getting on the Trump bandwagon yesterday. Apparently he thinks we need to shake things up too. Trump has had his main talking points which have a big following, but establishing a new direction without enough specificity may be his downfall since people like to know more details. Bottom line...the status quo sucks but we may be stuck with it....like they say: YOU PICK 'EM. Whatever You All Pick Will Be What We Have to Live With. Chelsea did not like Doug Band's action. That should tell you something. He called her a spoiled brat. One more clue: Nobody wants to admit lately they would vote for Hillary. Some have said there is No Way they can with good conscience vote for her. Hmmmm....
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post

Know what DD44DD, your point about Bill, the smartest thing he did, which was able to close the national debt and let him leave office with a surplus, he was able to do that by lowering taxes, not raising them. If he had not done that he would have left office with national debt on the books. So, you're right, but now Hillary's gameplan is to increase taxes and expand the federal government. That hasn't worked and expanding federal programs "bigly" won't work this time either.