Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Isn't it obvious that this is the second time right before a debate that the liberal media digs up old shit on Trump. Only a clueless person could miss that. Notice their approach with
Hilary, hands off she's one of us.
Well when they get the bitch elected we can all share in the spoils of their victory. You
know more taxes ,more reg's ,a more dangerous world for Americans internationally.
Their utopia dream is not mine.
Or mine pumpagain.

There are two choices:

1.Higher taxes, open borders, less homeland security, runaway health care costs, lower wages due increased illegal immigration and job competition. Globalization view with other countries taking advantage of our labor which puts downward pressure on our wages. Let trade imbalance with our trading partners continue which has sent many of our jobs overseas. If you want this option, you are alright with employment here becoming service oriented economy. Why do we need to make anything? We can depend on all the foreigners to send us their stuff. At what cost?

2. Lower taxes, protected borders, more homeland security, revamped health care to lower cost, higher wages due to legal immigration and more job opportunities for Green Cards and Citizens. Nationalist view which protects our own first and allows for negotiations for fair trade worldwide. (If trade partners subsidize their industries we should be allowed to do to same degree, for level playing field. If they don't we don't. Open, fair and free trade by negotiating fair deals with no hidden government subsidies in trade.)
Unread October 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
"Áve María, grátia pléna,
Dóminus técum.
Benedícta tu in muliéribus,
et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Iésus.
Sáncta María, Máter Déi,
óra pro nóbis peccatóribus,
nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstrae. Ámen." ~ Donald J. Trump

"Hail Mary, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen." ~ Donald J. Trump
What are you mumbling about Brotha?
Unread October 9th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
If this episode causes the Religious Right and the Tea Party faithful to bail on Trump, it could well sink his ship. He'd only be left with the hard-core Trump supporters and Hillary-haters. While they might be the majority of his support, they need the others too. The Establishment Repubs bailed long ago, with their token support of the official Repub nominee lukewarm at best. They were just waiting for a chance to pull the rug out from under Mr. T. Hell, they might have been the ones who leaked the "grab pussy" clip. I wonder if there is anything Wikileaks will produce that will outrage Sanders' supporters enough to cause a similar abandonment of HRC?
I imagine Sanders is Some Pissed by now in realizing he was totally worked over by Hillary. And Oh by the way, his free college education idea, do you really think Hillary can swing that? Another lie on her part, just to get as many Sanders votes as she can.
Unread October 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
What are you mumbling about Brotha?
https://youtu.be/XHkD3Bh7ef4
Unread October 9th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Or mine pumpagain.

There are two choices:

1.Higher taxes, open borders, less homeland security, runaway health care costs, lower wages due increased illegal immigration and job competition. Globalization view with other countries taking advantage of our labor which puts downward pressure on our wages. Let trade imbalance with our trading partners continue which has sent many of our jobs overseas. If you want this option, you are alright with employment here becoming service oriented economy. Why do we need to make anything? We can depend on all the foreigners to send us their stuff. At what cost?

2. Lower taxes, protected borders, more homeland security, revamped health care to lower cost, higher wages due to legal immigration and more job opportunities for Green Cards and Citizens. Nationalist view which protects our own first and allows for negotiations for fair trade worldwide. (If trade partners subsidize their industries we should be allowed to do to same degree, for level playing field. If they don't we don't. Open, fair and free trade by negotiating fair deals with no hidden government subsidies in trade.)
I haven't read the rest of the thread to see if anyone has commented on this or what was said. But the way I see it, none of the issues you list above were discussed nor were any detailed explanation given by Trump or Clinton as to how any of those goals could be accomplished.

That is the main issue I see in this election, not one candidate has seriously offered a platform of issues that they see as being critical. Instead, we are fighting about who grabbed who's pussy, who fucked who and who deleted which emails and whether that compromised the security of this country. This is why I will abstain from voting for president. This means I am NOT supporting Clinton, nor am I supporting Trump.

Worse yet, the elements of Clinton's campaign as you describe them above are not "goals, or plans described by her". Instead they are accusations that Donald Trump has concocted suggesting this is what would happen if Clinton is elected.

Conversely, if we look at your list for Trump's plans, and once you reached the third element, you've already contradicted yourself in stating the first one.

In other words, to expect the first element, that being "lower taxes", along wit the 2nd and 3rd elements, those being "protected borders, more homeland security", those things aren't going to happen for free. Meaning more border patrol agents, "building a wall", and revamping homeland security will add such a huge burden to an already burdened budget, that you would have to raise taxes or face the consequences of a weaker dollar because this country could not bail itself out if it wanted to.

So you see, all this bullshit that Trump repeats on a daily basis about him making America Great Again is all nothing but smoke in mirrors. He has not answered one single question as to how he plans on accomplishing any of that.

But then you mention "revamping health care", all while Trump wants to abolish Obamacare on his first day in office... Without a detailed explanation of how he plans to revamp healthcare, this all means that we go back to the old way of paying for healthcare which means either un-affordable insurance or paying out of pocket for each incident both of which are taxing the average middle class beyond their means and are out of reach for the poor. So your revamped healthcare means higher health costs for you and I...

Before you can discuss higher wages due to legal immigration you would have to explain how you are going to cover the costs of ending illegal immigration (see the firs 3 paragraphs in my post). This will not happen instantaneously, not even if Trump was a magician. But you're free to continue to believe his nonsensical blather as being truthful goals and reasonable consequences.

The other point with regards to jobs, wages and anything related to jobs and employers sourcing out to foreign countries, when Trump decides to bring back his suit and tie business from China to the United States, along with a guarantee that he will pay his workers those higher wages he is promising from other businesses then I might start to believe him.

But knowing he is a business man more than he is a president, I highly doubt he would cut his own profits to make YOUR America great again. Because HIS America, is already great especially when he has found a way to extend his profits higher and higher by no having to pay ANY taxes for 18 years.
Unread October 9th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Pre-order your "Grab Them By The Pussy" T-Shirts with a beautiful pic of the Donald printed on the front and "I approve this message" printed on the back! 19.95 each. I accept paypal, cash, Credit cards and BBBJ's as payment!
Unread October 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Order your "Grab Them By The Pussy" T-Shirts with a beautiful pic of the Donald printed on the front
http://www.redbubble.com/people/thel...FUJrfgodXYYHCQ

http://www.redbubble.com/people/bend...FQx-fgod0scKOw

http://www.trumpmania2016.com/store/pussy

http://www.surelytees.com/view/28486...-pussy-t-shirt

http://propaganda.fashion/product/gr...rump-t-shirts/

http://www.redbubble.com/people/lolo...m-by-the-pussy

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/08/grab-t...ments-6179861/

Last edited by Libertine; October 31st, 2016 at 07:31 PM.
Unread October 9th, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, that's it. I was looking for something to sway my vote for Prez one way or the other.
I am definitely voting for Trump now.
Unread October 9th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

"Grab Them By The Pussy". Donald was just making sure they weren't cops.