Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread December 27th, 2011
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Do you not believe the majority scientists "not the ones that were bought by the oil industry" when they say global warming is real and caused by burning fossil fuels?

Do you believe the earth is flat?

Do you believe in evolution or did God create the world in 7 days?
You mean he created the universe in 7 days. There's a big difference.
Unread December 27th, 2011
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Or take Bank of America, they are going to lay off thousands of their employees I read. Why? Because of all the bad loans B of A funded in the collapsed housing bubble for one. The other reason is technology. ATMS, computer banking and the like have replaced peoples work. You don't need a cute teller when you have ATMs, computers, android and IPhone technology. What kind of work are these people qualified to do when BofA lets them go? Well, if they are cute Asian females....
Actually at the BofA branch I go to there are always cute tellers. Some are downright sexy, but probably innocent. Some are even Asian. I only go into the branch to get to see the eye candy. When you go to the teller window you are up close and personal.
Unread January 1st, 2012
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, i wonder if these cute BofA asian tellers will reconvert to providing if laid off?