Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 1st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alicia Machado campaigns with Hillary Clinton in battleground Florida

Alicia Machado campaigns with Hillary Clinton in battleground Florida

Hillary Clinton campaigned with former Miss Universe Alicia Machado in battleground Florida Tuesday, reintroducing an issue that had Donald Trump on the run following the first presidential debate.

Alicia Machado, who was born in Venezuela, captured the Miss Universe crown in 1997, only to say she felt humiliated when Donald Trump, who owned the pageant, criticized her weight and called her an 'eating machine.'

During an impassioned speech on the campaign trail with Hillary Clinton in Florida, former Miss Universe Alicia Machado addressed her fellow Latinos directly, telling the pumped up crowd: “This is our election!”

Alicia Machado told the Dade City crowd that when she went to the Miss Universe to represent her native Venezuela, she was just 18 years old, saying “there was still so much I didn’t know.”

'It’s clear, really clear that he does not respect women,' Machado told a lively crowd in a critical part of the state. 'He just judges us on our looks. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and get away with it,' she continued. 'Well, now I’m standing here on behalf of women and Latinos across the country."

Machado, who has become a U.S. citizen, said she'll be casting her first vote for Clinton.

Describing her ordeal, Alicia Machado said: "Trump was overwhelming. I was scared of him. He made fun of me and I didn’t know how to respond. He told me that I looked ugly and I was massive. He even called me names. He said to me, Miss Piggy, Miss Housekeeping, Ms. Eating Machine."

"It’s up to Latinx voters to show Trump that he can’t get away with the way he treats women," Machado said, speaking in English and Spanish throughout her introduction of Clinton.

“To all my fellow Floridians who have the right to vote: vote early, vote today,” she said. “And to all the Latinos: This is our election. This is our election, Latinos!”

Alicia Machado video ----->>>>

https://youtu.be/NGzgj7TzOQo

photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eared-him.html

Wall Street Journal
11-1-16

http://www.wsj.com/video/alicia-mach...77965BCCF.html
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure that she has seen her share of dicks one way or another
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
I am sure that she has seen her share of dicks one way or another

one sweet tasting punani where 'your dick' will never enter ---->>>>

Last edited by Libertine; July 20th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.