Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 11th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough
Default after the elections

Lets see how things turn out for the hobby, now with the GOP in power. I do realize this is more a function of local government, and local economic conditions.
Based on the last 30 years, it seems that the best time for the hobby here in LA, SoCal, was the 90s, with many FS AMPs from LAX, K-Town, South Bay, Westside, etc.
Then in the 00s things started to change, especially with the LAX crackdown.
In the 10s K-Town, Westside, and South bay were hit.
So now we basically have Chinese AMPs out in the Inland Empire, and some few other areas, but not much.
I really hope for a repeat of the 90s, and a revival of the FS AMP. But I'm not too optimistic...
Unread November 12th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I think the difference could be that the economic upswing was in full swing during the period you mentioned combined with Korea having a very poor economy. That's why we had so many wonderful FS K-girls working all over the southland. We had disposable income and they needed to support families back home. It was the perfect storm. Now Korea's economy is booming so all the young providers are staying in Korea where men regularly monger more than any country in the world. Now China is sending their women here to make that American money to send home to support the kid and parents 90% of them left in China. Good thing pretty much all of the Asians are here on some sort of visa so we don't have to worry about Trump deporting them! LOL Why aren't there many or any cheap places with illegal Mexican providers? You'd think there would be a zillion of them????