Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 7th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation "Grab Them By The Pussy." - "I Did Try and Fuck Her." ~ Donald J. Trump

"Grab Them By The Pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I Did Try and Fuck Her." ~ Donald J. Trump

I Moved On Her Like A Bitch." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I Just Start Kissing Them." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I Don't Even Wait.” ~ Donald J. Trump

"She’s Now Got The Big Phony Tits and Everything." ~ Donald J. Trump

"When You're A Star, They Let You Do It." ~ Donald J. Trump

“You Can Do Anything.” ~ Donald J. Trump

"She was married." ~ Donald J. Trump

“I moved on her very heavily." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’” ~ Donald J. Trump

“I moved on her like a bitch." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I couldn’t get there. she was married." ~ Donald J. Trump

"Then all of a sudden I see her." ~ Donald J. Trump

"She’s now got the big phony tits and everything." ~ Donald J. Trump

"She’s totally changed her look.” ~ Donald J. Trump

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her." ~ Donald J. Trump

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful." ~ Donald J. Trump

"I just start kissing them." ~ Donald J. Trump

"It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” ~ Donald J. Trump

“When you’re a star, they let you do it." ~ Donald J. Trump

“You can do anything.” ~ Donald J. Trump

"Grab them by the pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump

“You can do anything.” ~ Donald J. Trump
Unread October 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder how much that video and audio tape fetched when turned over to the media? Gonna be interesting how this shakes out. That tape was 11 years ago, seems like somebody was planning a set up to have something on Trump since the video of the bus moving and the talk from within the bus was coordinated. If it were just an audio tape and recent I think it would be more damning but this thing is definitely a production. Not doubting that Billy Bush lead Trump into the gist of the conversation as they knew they were going to meet someone from a soap opera and I wonder if even Billy were lead into the discussion, or if he were part of planning it. All that said, besides his "apology" he has some ground to cover before Sunday's debate. His statement does not seem like he was too rattled.

Hey Lib,
don't you love to resemble those remarks? Get into "their space" and move in? Gets somebody off, no? I remember when Bill Clinton was running both him and Hillary went on TV to talk to the people and say they had a different lifestyle and they thought they knew that the American people would understand. Bill was given a pass and got elected and over years a lot of stuff came out about him. Trump has talked enuendo and may even have done some of the things Bill did. But the American people can be forgiving, no? Maybe some of the Republicans are more infuriated than most others, except women across the aisle. WikiLeaks has some news too. All is fair in love and war.
Unread October 8th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lib
Are you one of Hillarys " bucket of losers"
Unread October 8th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes Lib that sounds like the reviews you write here,
Unread October 8th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is the End ~ The Doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
All that said, besides his "apology" he has some ground to cover before Sunday's debate. His statement does not seem like he was too rattled.

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end

End of the Night
~ The Doors
Unread October 8th, 2016
ßrµjð

Default "Grab Them By The Pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
that sounds like the reviews you write here,

Unread October 8th, 2016
ßrµjð

Default "Grab Them By The Pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump

Quote:
don't you love to resemble those remarks?

Unread October 8th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
"I love to get into their space"

"I don't even ask."

"Once I am in their space they know I can do what I want as I have their permission".

"I start by rubbing and touching them."

"It usually works and they know I mean business."

Wonder who said these quotes?
Unread October 8th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
"I love to get into their space"

"I don't even ask."

"Once I am in their space they know I can do what I want as I have their permission".

"I start by rubbing and touching them."

"It usually works and they know I mean business."

Wonder who said these quotes?
Sounds like 90% of the reviews and forum posts on this and other sites. The thing is, this was a private conversation (at least Trump thought it was private). Locker room talk (from a decade ago). When the girls are together, do you suppose they talk in demeaning/degrading terms about men? Oh horrors!
Unread October 8th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

He's a horrible horrible man.