Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 16th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation "Let’s see what happens to her"

Trump drew cheers at a campaign rally Friday on 9-16-16 in Miami when he said Hillary Clinton did not deserve armed protection.

Trump once again raised the specter of violence against Hillary Clinton, calling on Friday for the Secret Service agents who guard her to voluntarily disarm to “see what happens to her” without their protection.

“I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons,” Trump said at a rally in Miami, to loud applause. “I think they should disarm. Immediately.”

Trump went on: “Let’s see what happens to her. Take their guns away, O.K. It’ll be very dangerous."

Trump suggested that the Secret Service should stop protecting Hillary Clinton because, he falsely claimed, she wants to “destroy your Second Amendment,” apparently a reference to her gun control policies.

On Friday night, breaking from his prepared remarks and turning his gaze from the teleprompters, Trump looked straight into the crowd as he made the insinuation about Hilary Clinton’s safety. Trump gestured emphatically with his hands as he spoke, at one time pointing to a member in the crowd to find agreement.

“What do you think?” Trump asked of his plan to disarm the Secret Service, as the arena erupted into cheers.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added, “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

“Crooked Hillary wants to get rid of all guns and yet she is surrounded by bodyguards who are fully armed,” Trump said. “No more guns to protect Hillary!”

NY Times
9-16-16

Trump campaign Miami rally video ---->>>

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us...nton.html?_r=0
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

He just can't help himself, can he? One dumb remark after another. However, a far cry from a call to assassinate his opponent, as the Left would have us believe. Just trying to make a point in his cloddish way that someone who he believes wants to strip us of our Second Amendment rights doesn't deserve the same protection she would deny the rest of us.

If it were really so obvious that he was calling for someone to shoot her, don't you think he'd be in handcuffs by now, not just for this comment, but for the similar one he made last month? Especially with the DOJ firmly in the hip pocket of the Democratic Party. This is just another instance of Trump shooting off his mouth (pardon the pun) in an extremely stupid way. If you think otherwise, then call 911 to report a solicitation of murder. Really, make that call if you truly think that what he said was more than political hyperbole.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Libertine is like the main stream media. If there is nothing good to say about Hillary
than attack Trump. I would love to hear his take on Hilary's time and record as secretary
of state. I was going to vote 3rd party but each day the Lib man gives me motive to vote
Trump with the bias BS he flings in these threads.
Unread September 17th, 2016
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I was going to vote 3rd party but each day the Lib man gives me motive to vote
Trump with the bias BS he flings in these threads.
Same here pumpagain