Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 18th, 2013
Junior Puppy

dutycallsof is infamous around these parts
Default romancetours/mail order bride

Well as the title states ,have any of you considered these as options in your endeavors? There's lots of agencies that do these romance tours to Russia,Ukraine,Philippines,Thailand..etc where you can meet lots of attractive ladies who want to settle down. I personally prefer a monogamous long term relationship but I've grown to dislike American gals and searching overseas seems to be a viable option. Also amp is expensive when you want to go every week!
Unread February 18th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

If that's the route you wanna go, check out the various dating sites, chat with a few women and narrow your list down as you have more chats. You can easily weed out the ones just looking for a rich American husband, they start the intimate talk way too early. They also start telling you to only chat with them, ask you about your financial situation, etc. once you narrow your list down to 2 or 3, go visit them. Maybe you want to narrow it down to one. But don't rely on the romance tours, they're a rip off. Understand that bringing a woman to the US, getting her a visa, etc, is an expensive and risky process. I did it, my Chinese wife is a winner, but we are in the minority. Most stories end up badly.
Unread February 19th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Sad to say: Most marriages end up badly, period. I think you have at least about as good of a chance with an overseas woman, maybe better than one you would find over here, if for no other reason than that she needs you and will need you for a long time if she immigrates over here.

As far as getting her over here. It is not cheap but it can be done. You have to go over there and marry her, take pictures together, show correspondance, get her a passport and a spousal visa.

In some of those countries 70% of the population is desparate to get the fuck out of there and will do what ever it takes. Marrying a legit nice guy from an afluent country like America is like God has given the girl a second chance at life. Like winning a lottery or something. Filipinna girls have told me that.

If you are semidecent looking and not a total creep there should be no problem finding a woman. You could use an immigration lawyer if you want to make sure things are handled in the best way. That is what I did. It was not the cheapest way to go but it got succesful results. Now my wife is a US citizen, drives a car and votes in elections, pays taxes and the whole deal.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Sad to say: Most marriages end up badly, period. I think you have at least about as good of a chance with an overseas woman, maybe better than one you would find over here, if for no other reason than that she needs you and will need you for a long time if she immigrates over here.

As far as getting her over here. It is not cheap but it can be done. You have to go over there and marry her, take pictures together, show correspondance, get her a passport and a spousal visa.

In some of those countries 70% of the population is desparate to get the fuck out of there and will do what ever it takes. Marrying a legit nice guy from an afluent country like America is like God has given the girl a second chance at life. Like winning a lottery or something. Filipinna girls have told me that.

If you are semidecent looking and not a total creep there should be no problem finding a woman. You could use an immigration lawyer if you want to make sure things are handled in the best way. That is what I did. It was not the cheapest way to go but it got succesful results. Now my wife is a US citizen, drives a car and votes in elections, pays taxes and the whole deal.
I have heard that the Russian agencies are a big scam. There have been a few documentaries saying that many of the girls are former prostitutes that have been used up and now get one last payday for the mob when you marry them and ship them off to USA. I don't know how much truth there is in that but I do have first hand experience with 1 such story. My best friend is a CPA and his partner was one of those super creepy fat, sweaty bald wig wearing disgusting types. Had absolutely NO social skills at all and the only pussy he ever saw was paid for. He went to Russia found a 20 something mail order bride and brought her here. She was a total cunt and a heroin addict. Numerous times he sent her to rehab, back to Russia and everything he could to try to clean her up. Eventually he found her dead in the bath tub (Whitney Houston style) OD'd and drowned. About 2-3 months later my buddy's partner was dead from a heart attack and that's when the truth started to come out. Apparently to keep up the charade of being a rich American CPA he gave thousands to her "family" in Russia, Bought her a house she didn't like so he took a huge loss and bought her another one...maxed all his credit cards and was dead broke and in debt for several hundred thousand. Now I'm sure there are some good Russian brides and this is a rare exception but I wouldn't bet my life and or bank account on a Russian.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

That is true. One bad story "russian bride " I actually kind of saw was when I first moved out this was [Los angeles area} the phillipino guy that my exwife and I bought our house from was a young kind of nerd looking guy. He had a model looking blonde white Russian bride. i heard once she got her feet on the ground she divorced him.

But then again I know some people from the former USSR and they tell me horror stories of what it is like living in a communist country. I am pretty sure not all of those women are scammers
Unread February 20th, 2013
VIP User

azncat

My friend lucked out with his wife, though he would never admit she was a mail order bride from the Ukraine. After a divorce from his American wife who had champagne tastes but only a beer budget, found a woman in Ukraine who was a doctor. Went through all the expenses of bringing her over and interviews at the consulate there. Still married after 6+ years and 2 kids now. Only downside was wife made him get rid of his Ducati and his Lotus Elise when they got married.
Unread February 20th, 2013
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

If you wanna know more about Chinese and American issues in love and marriage.

Please register and read this forum.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/inde...lems-partings/

Some of these guys on here have found out there wives were working at MP's.

I know of a guy on this site personally.
Unread February 21st, 2013
Junior Puppy

dutycallsof is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the input guys. I'm still young(27) decent looking guy in a struggling marriage but seems like it's hit or miss with these girls..personally I was looking at Ukraine since they are well educated with contemporary values..it's still at least a year in the future for me but I'm just very curious..
Unread February 21st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I say if you want to see what women should be like....take a vacation to South East Asia. If you can't do it now...wait until after your marriage is over and catch the next plane. You'll thank me for it later

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutycallsof View Post
Thanks for the input guys. I'm still young(27) decent looking guy in a struggling marriage but seems like it's hit or miss with these girls..personally I was looking at Ukraine since they are well educated with contemporary values..it's still at least a year in the future for me but I'm just very curious..
Unread February 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

All Russian brides sites are frauds! Been there. It sucks.