Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 3rd, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Really?

How does anyone Posts 5 reviews in one day?

Luv2cum are those real at all?
Unread November 4th, 2021
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I sometimes have 5 or 6 places I have been to but yet to write any reviews on. So when I do I might just do two or three at once. But if you check the when seen dates they will be for different days. So I guess someone could do 5 at once. If all are seen the same day he must have a lot of money and a strong unit.
Unread November 5th, 2021
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough
Default Really

Hardcock does the same thing on an other site ...multiple reviews on the same day. With exaggerated claims and self aggrandizement.
Unread November 5th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I hit 2 or 3 spas in a day and I don’t have time to write the reviews that day and I may not write them for a few days.
Master of your referring to me on RM those are all true reviews. Go see those girls they are straight whores and are down for anything as long as you pay them.
Unread November 6th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Hitting 2-3 spas a day means your a sex addict sicko
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
Sometimes I hit 2 or 3 spas in a day and I don’t have time to write the reviews that day and I may not write them for a few days.
Master of your referring to me on RM those are all true reviews. Go see those girls they are straight whores and are down for anything as long as you pay them.
If this is ur idea of an explanation, it doesn’t work and makes no sense. AND stop inflating urself, it’s not good reading. The other thing that’s annoying as fuck is ur constant put down of these women...just monger dood
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

No, your clearly a sex addict and these aren’t woman sex addict. These are prostitutes who suck cock, bend over and do anything for money. Some are sex addicts, some have been molested, some have gambling issues and some are simply addicted. Going to an mp 2-3 times a day means your an idiot, have no life and your out of control. Get help loser
VIP User

Diverwill69 is infamous around these parts

How often do you go?
Unread November 7th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

So v master you want me to write generic reviews or do you want me to write what happens. You likely won’t understand but some guys have big dicks and like to know if a girl can take a pounding I personally hate it when girls only let me stick half my cock in. But that’s something you have never had to deal with obviously. I don’t know if you know this but these women are paid sex workers I’m going to do what ever they let me do to them and what ever I’m ok with. Just because you don’t personally care for my reviews a lot of people find them very informative. Vmaster we are cut from a different fabric your more of a simp. I’m more of a alpha but it’s ok keep running your game and I will do the same. Remember your paying for what your getting as I am.
Unread November 7th, 2021
Banned

You guys are retards to discuss such things. Your all loser sex addicts