Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 24th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gem reveal

I have 2 gems I’m going to hand over to you guys on Wednesday pm me with a gem to trade anything goes with these two one is smoking hot viet 5’7” D cups slim with a nice ass imho she is a 7 but keep in mind I rate girls 2 stars that everybody rates 5. The other is viet a 6 and will do shit to you Madonna has never done. Get it before I post reviews next Friday. After that hard cock will be there looking for scraps.

I’m not like HC who will talk shit all the time and never give you info…… I back it up
Unread October 1st, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Ok check the reviews I just posted in Orange County. Two great pieces of meat slim and both fuck like a banshee. There names are Lilly and Lucy at queen spa in orange. You guys can give me rep power later after you bang them. Don’t just walk over there run because these two girls are going to be busy AF
Unread October 1st, 2021
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Rep power given because you made me spit out my coffee lol