Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 21st, 2021
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Good, were all praying that the website's psychopath will quit responding. (Fat chance) We all know what you're about and the next time you share any real information will be your first time. Just look at your Rep power, you're in the red lol I'm sorry Penthouse went out of business and you have nowhere to submit your fantasy stories but here is not the place you kook. Knowing all this, I don't even know why I'm asking you to stop because we all know in about 6 days you're going to submit another fake review for 10 more free days lol
Unread September 21st, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Victoria
562-504-5125
Unread September 22nd, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares roll your own guys
Unread September 24th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

It’s become very clear many of you are angry with yourselves! Clearly, coming on here to fight with people shows your lonely, unloved, dishonest with oneself, discontented and deceptive. These are the traits of a sex addict! Compulsive? Sexual addiction goes hand in hand with personality disorders. Over 90 % of those with sexual addiction are also diagnosed with a personality addiction! I’ve noted that sex controls your mood! Ie: Kani lashing out and calling people psychotic! Destructive tendencies. Lying and hiding? Shame? Banghoes clearly demonstrates many symptoms. There is a clear connection between sex addicts and anger! This angers is a product of shame! You guys clearly are in need of help. Attacking others clearly shows your angry, harboring shame and your life is out of control!
Unread September 24th, 2021
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, can I pay you for your analysis by mail? I will tape the quarter to an index card and mail it to you. I feel so relieved to finally understand my problem and am finally at peace with myself.
Unread September 26th, 2021
VIP User

Diverwill69 is infamous around these parts

Self analyzing?