Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Return Appointment expectation

Question: Do u guys ever think or go back for a second appointment so see if u can get more? I am not talking about the sure thing places and also the girl is not even that good looking..

So I recently had an appointment with a girl she was R&T at her place she was not that hot but she would blow on my ear did a kinda camel toe slide with underwear on so it was inadvertent.. let me put fingers in the slit.. kissed on neck.. spoke almost no English.. and I left with an ehh that was ok… but then days later I was like I wonder if I can fk her.. I should go back.. and I really am not attracted to her.. what the hell?

Have u all done this?
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Well prae...the question is who hasn't done that! As your face becomes more familiar the signals, like this one gave you, often get more suggestive and voila! Refreshing to see the boundaries melting away the more you see them.
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Key strategy.
I never squeeze or ask for anything my first visit unless I have reason to suspect like a bunch of MPReviews.
And always tip a little more than they expect even if no extras the first time.
Say thank you, tip more and look happy.
2nd time back the menu magically opens bc now they know you.
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Mike is right....but i have a better idea...why don't you give me her name and # and I will pay a visit and see what transpires? I will report back.
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

My thing is if a chick dosent put out I don’t have time to give them a 2nd chance to take more of my time. I have so many places that are sure things with new girl if a place doesn’t give up the cat I got 10 more that will
Unread May 1st, 2021

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
Question: Do u guys ever think or go back for a second appointment so see if u can get more? I am not talking about the sure thing places and also the girl is not even that good looking..

So I recently had an appointment with a girl she was R&T at her place she was not that hot but she would blow on my ear did a kinda camel toe slide with underwear on so it was inadvertent.. let me put fingers in the slit.. kissed on neck.. spoke almost no English.. and I left with an ehh that was ok… but then days later I was like I wonder if I can fk her.. I should go back.. and I really am not attracted to her.. what the hell?

Have u all done this?
I think she already gave you the indications she is willing. When fingers made the slit and there was no jump back. Maybe you weren't all in just seeing what she would give up easy. When returning to one like that, if wanted, my play is be direct. Most respond to the direct approach. If rebuffed, you can walk or have more of the same, or even better, if there are no negative vibes or if there is a sensual aura or encouragement you are in the driver's seat...so drive.
Unread May 1st, 2021
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Ha, I had a girl that was a legit place. The massage was really good and suggestive. I turned over and was hard as a rock. She politely said she can't do that but if I came another time we'd never know. Anyways, I paid and left. Came back in 5 mins later and asked for a massage. She laughed and took me back. Not only did I get a HJ this time I've been fucking her at her apartment for years.
Unread May 1st, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Vmluv that is classic does she still massage?
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinguynoc View Post
Mike is right....but i have a better idea...why don't you give me her name and # and I will pay a visit and see what transpires? I will report back.
Sure but i hope you read the part that said "I didn't think she was even attractive" She is a Russian lady. 1.5 HH nuru massage, ill put up a report soon so u guys can read... but i have to state:

Why do i want to go back She was NOT hot. Odd yes?

In any case here is her info Dina (russian) maybe mid 40's soft body not fat, thicker thighs , tits not bad, ass ok, almost no english.. it was a TOFTT if you ask for a picture she will send one that actually looks ok... 323-237-6032 (VV area in SFV)