Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 31st, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, recently went to a place and walked and it almost got real ugly. The girl I was seeing was real cute, but her personality sucked. I was not in the mood to bang her as I was going to see 2 of my real girls and I did not want to nut before I saw them. So this chick starts negotiating with me. I fucking hate this! So i tell her i just want to touch and DATY. She is a total bitch about it and says she has never had that before. She says she charges 100 for a BJ. I tell her there is no way I'm paying 100 for her to cum. Anyway she says 80 and I agree like an idiot. Oh, and this place has a young stupid gangster looking asian dude in the front(more later). well, after merger like negotiations on price we are set to go. So i start kissing on her and she says I have 10 minutes. I fucking lose it! I get up and tell her I'm done and i want my fucking money. I tell her to go get it from the dude or I am going to. I was ready to split this guys nose if he gave me shit. Anyways, she pointed at the money at the table(I thought she left with it). I grabbed 60 and left 20. She walked out and said something to him in Viet. I walked out and he approached me saying whats up. I got right in his face and said "what". he stepped aside. I really do not think he knows how close he was to being thrown through the front window. Do not get me wrong. I am not violent and am very calm. But the whole situation pissed me off. and the dudes attitude when i first walked in kinda started the whole process. What sucks is that i had a very pleasent experience at this place the first time I went.
Unread August 31st, 2013
VIP User

stam is infamous around these parts

i have walked a few times. mostly not liking the available girls, and always make some stupid excuse so hopefully no hurt feelings, except for grace on brookhurst in stanton. the kid who works upfront (or did when i went awhile back) is a real jerk. sounds like you found him too! dj sent pm.
Unread August 31st, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
OK, recently went to a place and walked and it almost got real ugly. The girl I was seeing was real cute, but her personality sucked. I was not in the mood to bang her as I was going to see 2 of my real girls and I did not want to nut before I saw them. So this chick starts negotiating with me. I fucking hate this! So i tell her i just want to touch and DATY. She is a total bitch about it and says she has never had that before. She says she charges 100 for a BJ. I tell her there is no way I'm paying 100 for her to cum. Anyway she says 80 and I agree like an idiot. Oh, and this place has a young stupid gangster looking asian dude in the front(more later). well, after merger like negotiations on price we are set to go. So i start kissing on her and she says I have 10 minutes. I fucking lose it! I get up and tell her I'm done and i want my fucking money. I tell her to go get it from the dude or I am going to. I was ready to split this guys nose if he gave me shit. Anyways, she pointed at the money at the table(I thought she left with it). I grabbed 60 and left 20. She walked out and said something to him in Viet. I walked out and he approached me saying whats up. I got right in his face and said "what". he stepped aside. I really do not think he knows how close he was to being thrown through the front window. Do not get me wrong. I am not violent and am very calm. But the whole situation pissed me off. and the dudes attitude when i first walked in kinda started the whole process. What sucks is that i had a very pleasent experience at this place the first time I went.
Lol. It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...
Unread August 31st, 2013
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

negotiation turn off, check
young asian guy up front, check
bad attitude from girl, check
rushing you on time, check

sounds exactly like grace to me
Unread August 31st, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...
No way dude. I have never had this happen before. I hardly ever walk. Any of the guys who really know me here know that I'm not an asshole. And most of the time I get along with the girl good. This experience was just bad. The dude in front just seems like a dick. And this chick was just really bad. Like I said, the other time I went her the girl was cool. And we hit it off real good...I mean REALLY good. But the dick out front still rubbed me the wrong way that time.

F it. the place is on Fern St. in GG. The one upstairs. I can't remember her name. But u can't miss the chubby asian dude sitting in front of the place when u walk in. The only thing missing for him is a TV and a bag of cheetos for him to munch on.
Unread September 1st, 2013
VIP User

stam is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stam View Post
i have walked a few times. mostly not liking the available girls, and always make some stupid excuse so hopefully no hurt feelings, except for grace on brookhurst in stanton. the kid who works upfront (or did when i went awhile back) is a real jerk. sounds like you found him too! dj sent pm.

should have said Grace on Beach.