Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 15th, 2022
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ex Thai girlfriend

After reading Mpkids report on his Asia trip I went back and reread my Thailand report and I’m already planning my next trip. Thanks to the advice I got here my first trip was amazing the second and third not so good because I didn’t listen to the warnings and wound up engaged. Luckily the last trip was so bad then Covid hit forcing me to take an honest look at my situation and break it off before I ruined my life.
After a year with no contact my ex reached out to me just making casual conversation then it got a little flirty, knowing where this was heading I kept talking to her then sure enough the conversation slowly turned into how bad the weather was, how there were so few tourists and how bad business was, she owns a massage parlor, one guess which dumbass bought that LOL, then finally no longer able to change the conversation she tells me her phone screen is broken and needs a new one. Towards the end of our relationship I created a game when the conversation turned to how bad or hard life was it was always a lead up asking for money so no matter how bad the story was I would put a positive spin in it because I knew it drove her crazy. When the ask for money came this time I told her to replace the screen then she asked for money for that I was seriously tempted to ask for nudes and videos like she used to send in payment but thought with my big head and declined. Now I can’t get her out of my mind I know with time it will pass but all I can picture is that body.
I plan on going back probably in May I want to have a true monger holiday but in the back of my mind I want to go see her and try for a friends with benefits relationship, I know it will just turn into her asking for money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 308EFD68-0A78-400F-8BB2-AF11D176B9FD.jpg (7.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg A5394317-16E8-438E-93DD-C643286B22C7.jpg (13.8 KB, 67 views)
Unread November 16th, 2022
VIP User

flash92626 is infamous around these parts
Smile

Thanks for the post. The things we wrestle with!
Unread November 16th, 2022
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
After reading Mpkids report on his Asia trip I went back and reread my Thailand report and I’m already planning my next trip. Thanks to the advice I got here my first trip was amazing the second and third not so good because I didn’t listen to the warnings and wound up engaged. Luckily the last trip was so bad then Covid hit forcing me to take an honest look at my situation and break it off before I ruined my life.
After a year with no contact my ex reached out to me just making casual conversation then it got a little flirty, knowing where this was heading I kept talking to her then sure enough the conversation slowly turned into how bad the weather was, how there were so few tourists and how bad business was, she owns a massage parlor, one guess which dumbass bought that LOL, then finally no longer able to change the conversation she tells me her phone screen is broken and needs a new one. Towards the end of our relationship I created a game when the conversation turned to how bad or hard life was it was always a lead up asking for money so no matter how bad the story was I would put a positive spin in it because I knew it drove her crazy. When the ask for money came this time I told her to replace the screen then she asked for money for that I was seriously tempted to ask for nudes and videos like she used to send in payment but thought with my big head and declined. Now I can’t get her out of my mind I know with time it will pass but all I can picture is that body.
I plan on going back probably in May I want to have a true monger holiday but in the back of my mind I want to go see her and try for a friends with benefits relationship, I know it will just turn into her asking for money.
you're under her spell, still. Let time pass without contact or looking at her photos, and believe me, after a couple of years, look again and you'll go "what was I thinking?"
Unread November 17th, 2022
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

She's hot. Go for it.
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking up was probably one of the smartest decisions I’ve ever made, her body and the sex were great but her obsession with money and status as many Thai’s are was a huge red flag. Yeah I think I’ll avoid the headache and it’s not like there are no other options when visiting Thailand my next trip is going to be all about me lol.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Yes! It’s a 3rd world country. I have to agree. The Viet’s are flashy and kind of dishonest. Yet, the Thai’s are a bit more discrete about this. I have to admit I rarely go for massage now. I’ve posted some personals and met a very attractive Viet and Thai. Both are busy and it’s transpired into FWB’s. Here is what I now know. Think about Little Saigon. There are hundreds of beautiful women? I’ve found from my current friendship that she has had a white guy fetish, but because of ESL, she doesn’t know how to meet white guys. I posted a silly ad and got lucky
Unread November 21st, 2022
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

If playing in Thailand learn how to spot Lady Boys or Katoey.
They can be hard to spot even for the trained eye and I speak a little Thai.
The Thais even tell me they often can't tell.

Big Clue: If you take her back to your hotel or she back to her place, pay attention to the tube of lube next to the bed. Their "pussies" can't get wet in spite of the technology so that's a red and black flag combined. They can shave their Adam's apples down now so you have to really be careful.

Not long ago in Costa Mesa I was in a Thai whore house and the chick came in and looked a little manly to me.
So I asked her, are you katoey? She said "no I just look like my dad."

I let her keep the $$ and told her it was ok and got up and left.

You can't make this sh-t up.
Unread November 21st, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Well, you can save thousands by posting on tinder or simply going to coffee shops in Asian areas and meeting people.