Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 24th, 2013
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Jeannie @ Sakura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Viet prostitutes in OC with the exception of Motel Kim really do make a little too much. I am not sure if it is the location. It could easily just be their nationality. My first shop I visited in the old days was Sakura in Upland. It was at least 15 years before big titted Jeannie wrecked the place.
How exactly did Jeannie "wreck" the place? This sounds interesting...
Unread May 24th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
You say in your post she expected the tip after you gave it. Been there before, and I always believed that those girls have a special few guys they give it up to. She probably believed you were just barebacking her also. I'm sure you told her that. When I get something like that going and money is ever discussed...I bail. Because to me, she's asking that same question to her half dozen other "special" guys. Not saying you are not her only one...but dude, it just sounds weird. You say yourself, they have no time for relationships. So you honestly think a few other smooth guys were not getting her also. And if course, no reviews because each guy is afraid to spill the beans. Hell, I spilled the beans on a HJ girl, and a dude reviewed her right after me that was obviously coached by her because she read my review. This site is a joke sometimes!
I didn't mean she expected or asked for the $100 tip.... she never did. What I meant was after that she never resisted giving me the extras where in the beginning it was always me trying to persuade her to give them and her trying not to cross the line to the dark side. Sure there is a chance that she has a few special regulars but after going to a legit shop for several years where there has never been 1 report of any extras of any kind you can feel pretty good that nobody else is getting extas much less BBFS. Now that the line has been crossed I'm sure the menu has been expanded. As far as me feeling like Don Juan all I can say is I have game in and out of the MP world and even though it may be hard for some to believe I'm not some old fat ugly guy that can only get laid with a handful of cash in an MP. The only reason I like going to these places is they are low risk to my marriage.
Unread May 25th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
How exactly did Jeannie "wreck" the place? This sounds interesting...
Sorry that came out wrong. I wasn't remotely attracted to her ( I don't like big titted big boned Asians especially when they don't offer bbfs) but everytime I went there I would get stuck with her and I guess I was too nice to tell her no.

My all time favorite there was a gal named Sue. She had a a big scar on one of her arms. When she left in the late 80's it was never the same.

Sakura was the only place I ever went where the was a girl who allegedly got the full blown AIDs. I heard she went back to Korea to die. Tragic.
Unread May 25th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Sorry that came out wrong. I wasn't remotely attracted to her ( I don't like big titted big boned Asians especially when they don't offer bbfs) but everytime I went there I would get stuck with her and I guess I was too nice to tell her no.

My all time favorite there was a gal named Sue. She had a a big scar on one of her arms. When she left in the late 80's it was never the same.

Sakura was the only place I ever went where the was a girl who allegedly got the full blown AIDs. I heard she went back to Korea to die. Tragic.
I remember hearing a story about a girl getting AIDs at Sakura.
What most people did not know back then was AZT killed most of those people and also co factors. AZT killed my cousin also.
Unread May 26th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Yes that is true, the AZT was worse than the disease it was intended to treat. Sometimes science is not very exact. It takes a little collateral damage to find the range so to speak. We got unfriendlies in the perimeter! Send in a mortar attack! Boom! You hit our own guys! Adjust attack a click west! Boom! FZZZZZ! Silence.
Unread May 26th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Acceptable Casualties? So sad...
Unread May 26th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Acceptable Casualties? So sad...
AZT was a black box drug. Meaning it could kill you if you use it.
Unread May 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerocker View Post
I remember hearing a story about a girl getting AIDs at Sakura.
What most people did not know back then was AZT killed most of those people and also co factors. AZT killed my cousin also.
I don't doubt it. There has been so much hysteria about AIDS that people fail to realize that the most likely factor was NOT sex alone, but drug use - not just IV drugs, but poppers, coke, meth and anything else that wreaked havoc on the immune system. There are plenty of people who were identified as HIV+ 10, 15, 20 years ago and took it as a wake-up call to clean up their act. When people wind up with full-blown AIDS, in most cases drugs are definitely involved.
Unread May 28th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
I don't doubt it. There has been so much hysteria about AIDS that people fail to realize that the most likely factor was NOT sex alone, but drug use - not just IV drugs, but poppers, coke, meth and anything else that wreaked havoc on the immune system. There are plenty of people who were identified as HIV+ 10, 15, 20 years ago and took it as a wake-up call to clean up their act. When people wind up with full-blown AIDS, in most cases drugs are definitely involved.
This is good news since I don't do drugs....I guess I can do BB anal with Kim and not have to worry much?? SWEET!!!
Unread May 29th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

You're deluding yourself, MPkid. One day, karma will get you. Check out the chart from Wikipedia (N.B.: for a man performing vaginal sex, chlamydia 30-50%, gonorrhea 22%, HPV 40-50%.). Did I read in one of your earlier posts that you are married?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venerial_disease
Odds of transmission per unprotected sexual act with an infected person
Known risks Possible or unknown risks Performing oral sex on a man With anal to oral practices:

Performing oral sex on a woman

Receiving oral sex—man

Receiving oral sex—woman

Vaginal sex—man

Vaginal sex—woman

Anal sex—insertive

Anal sex—receptive

Anilingus