Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 7th, 2021
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

It’s total bullshit. If a guy is never going back, then why keep it a secret? Total fake
Unread September 18th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I agree. He must just be making this up. I would ignore his experience
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Kani, I think your on the wrong site, we don’t want to hear about your gay homosexual fantasies. This is for straight legit massage parlor patrons?
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Hard Cock, you're the one that said you got pounded lol. BTW How does it feel to be the laughing stock of MP reviews? How many reviews have you submitted and yet your rep power is zero? ������ Every single person here knows that it everything that you post is fantasy aka Fiction. You truly are this website's psychopath!

Last edited by Kani; September 19th, 2021 at 08:06 AM.
Unread September 19th, 2021
Banned

Kani, your clearly gay and fantasizing. Personally, I only randomly visit 2 quality locations at the moment. 90% of the reviews I read and later visit turn out to be false. I wasn’t aware this was a contest. This sounds like you visit mp’s daily. I guess posting true comments or reviews makes me a psychopath? I’m beginning to think your a gay male who takes it on the ass, uses drugs and thinks your funny? People like you are the reason o chose not to post the address. I’m presently having more luck meeting people on the classifieds (I won’t share where) and fucking young female students. Best of luck and I’m too busy to entertain your twisted views. Keep off the drugs
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Psychopath!! The term fits you Hardcock
Banned

It’s a common trait for those with severe psychological issues (narcistic/manipulative) to call others names that fit them and clearly can’t hold a sane argument, I’ve read Gay Kanis comments and she clearly manifests the symptoms of both an addict and sex addict. Good luck. Your a waste of time
VIP User

Keep going psychopath lol
VIP User

Btw, "You're"
You're welcome psychopath!
Banned

Kani, it’s okay to be gay, but don’t attack me for not being interested in meeting you. Best of luck. Practice safe sex