Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread November 8th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default newbies turn me on

I'm in my mid 30s but been in this hobby for over 5 years. I have seen tons of cuties in and out of this hobby but nowadays the thing that turns me on is getting a newbie to give me a HE and more

I was seeing this skinny but very cute Chinese girl name Wendy at a foot massage shop and she was giving me a HE but about a month ago for an unknown reason she cut me off. Wendy just stop giving HE, so I tried a new young girl at the shop and she has been legit for about 4 visits but she finally gave me a HE I could tell it was definitely her first time giving one because she was horrible...but it turned me on so much as I was rubbing her super wet pussy over her jeans that I came fast

Innocent newbies is my turn on....what is yours?
Unread November 9th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I have a thing for married providers. I especialy like the ones with local hubbies. When I hear that the husband is extremely jealous and possessive... jackpot.
Unread November 13th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I like the legit places with the front room with lots of chairs and tables
And while Im in behind the curtin getting a blowjob the gal keeps an eye out thur the curtin and always starting and stopping to check
It gives me time to recover and have a longer release time but the best part is she swallows the eveidence so her boss does not get the drift
Love it
Unread November 14th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

damn, WWW, you tease us hard! any hints on where a legit girl gives bbbbsw? mine only does hj
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
damn, WWW, you tease us hard! any hints on where a legit girl gives bbbbsw? mine only does hj
It has been a while but one place was upstairs on the NW corner of fullerton rd and colima in rowland heights and the gals name was kelly late 20's
Another was on azusa near amar if I recall it was in an asian shopping center
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

The upstairs place on fullerton and colima is closed.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

The first time with a newbie (for me)/20 YO chick is amazing. They get so turned on and wet from DATY. Those in the OC might remember Molly at Bio. Went in for a morning massage and pulled her pants down and ate her till she O'ed a couple of times. Slid in a couple of fingers easily as her pussy was sopping wet. Unfortunately she only lasted a month or so. I got to see her 3 times before she disappeared. Would love to see her again.
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

You're spot on RC Molly sure was a gem and I knew she wouldn't last, I saw her twice but never pushed the boundaries with her. She was smooth and sexy and I miss her just wanted one last visit before she bounced, you don't see a lot of girls like her anywhere and it was too good to be true
Unread January 3rd, 2018
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

I had a couple FOB newbies over the years. I agree, it's erotic, but low skill levels mean it's mostly the idea that's erotic - not the experience. Because I'm a fan of the natural bush, Chinese ladies are my target. Lilly's place in Culver City used to have the occasional bad teeth, bad breath, sack-of-potatoes-body Chinese peasant girls, but also some stellar performers with no boundaries. Haven't stopped there for a while.
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve had a few newbies over the years. Just because they were inexperienced AMP providers, doesn’t mean they were totally inexperienced. They weren’t virgins so they knew their way around a wiener. Not being experienced AMP providers, they would do things like strip down completely naked. Experienced providers always know to keep some of their clothing on in case ther need to quickly clothe again. Newbies would also not mention tip amount before providing services. And, that tip can be on the low side.