Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread April 30th, 2016
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro. Love to know when she returns.
Unread December 13th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I know a former agency girl that is looking to strike out on her own. She used to work for Peter in Rosemead. Peter went back to China so his operation is pretty much shut down. Her name is Lily. Like most of the girls that worked for Peter, this one is up there in years. I actually did a review her as Lala when she worked for Peter. She's actually been working indie on the side for some time. She's old (55-60) but very flexible from being a dancer and loves sex. She has a slim body, A-cups with eraser nips. Being a dancer, her legs are well toned and her feet are calloused. Sessions involve BBBJ, DATY, 69, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK
She's taking reasonable donations. One Benjamin for 45 minutes but she's not a clock watcher so if she's liking the action, you probably get 10 or 15 minutes tacked on. On MSOG YMMV (she likes creativity but no pain).
The caviat is, she speaks almost no English and she tries to speak to you like you know Mandarin. You will contact her directly by texting her cell. Your text must be translated into Sinplified Chinese. You will meet her at an apartment near Commonwealth and Marengo in Alhambra. When meeting, not much verbal communication is needed. If you can get past the fact that she's old, she has a great flexible body, ok face, great personality, enjoys sex and knows how to have fun. Plus, 100 for about an hour beats the going rate of 160.
I told her I would tell my friends about her. Just mention your friend told you about her and she will understand. If interested, PM me and oh give you contact information and some additional pointers.
She's back! I tried her. PM if interested.
Unread March 15th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lily

I’m passing this on as a community service. She’s back! It’s confirmed. Lily is back and looking to meet gentlemen. She was in retirement but she’s back and she’s eager. Call 626-376-6836. Ask for Mark. Lily doesn’t speak much English. Mark is her go between. You can get details from him. Good luck!
Unread March 26th, 2022
Dude at Large

Lily said in a few days, she’s leaving town for awhile. Not sure how long but she’ll eventually be back. Wherever she was, she kinda missed out on boom boom. A buddy tried her and he had a wild time. He even brought toys and she enthusiastically got into it. He said all ports were open, covered or uncovered. If you miss out, she will be back. Not sure when.
Unread March 30th, 2022
Sir

Abe Bunnywhip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I’m passing this on as a community service. She’s back! It’s confirmed. Lily is back and looking to meet gentlemen. She was in retirement but she’s back and she’s eager. Call 626-376-6836. Ask for Mark. Lily doesn’t speak much English. Mark is her go between. You can get details from him. Good luck!
Wow she is back, thanks for the update Deez. Its a shame she doesn't stick around more.
Unread July 7th, 2022
Dude at Large

Exclamation I don’t recommend

I really didn’t want to put this out there but she messaged me that she is back and she wants to see my “friends”. She sounds a little desperate. She wants the friends to contact Mark. I think he’s an ex-husband. Before you guys call, think about the following caveats.
She didn’t say but I would say she will be happy with 80-100, flat fee. But, you must pay for the room at the Royale in Rosemead. I think it’s 35 or 40 for 2 hours. This could mean an extended session. Here’s the big negative. She lives in DTLA. She wants you to pick her up and take her to Rosemead. But, she didn’t mention anything about driving her back. Who knows! Maybe she’ll take the bus.
I’m not recommending this but if you want to try, contact Mark at 626-376-6836. Set up a time and ask him for her address. He speaks decent English.
Good luck!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 543CBA30-CE45-41F2-92B4-FE29DB6EBB46.jpg (15.4 KB, 55 views)
Unread 11 Hours Ago
VIP User

luckycharm  is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
Hmm fucking someone my own age?
What a consept
ROFL

That is definitely a concept to ponder.
Unread 4 Hours Ago
Dude at Large

I still do not recommend. In addition to previously mentioned negatives,she has also aged poorly and she has gained weight.