Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread December 6th, 2015
VIP User

wireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to beholdwireless213 is a splendid one to behold

Hi...

I've been seeing rose.. one of peters lady... can you please send her info to mealso?
Unread December 13th, 2015
VIP User

olderasian-yumyum is on a distinguished road

I'd like her info, sounds like someone I would enjoy spending time with.
Unread December 24th, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like info..Im sort of a leg man
Unread December 24th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Peter ended up not going to China. He no longer has the pace up the stairs, but you can call him to book Lala (although she prefers to be booked through a differnt guy called Mark)
Unread February 4th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I met up with Lily and a fellow member for lunch, this afternoon. I picked her up at her place and met our fellow monger at a restaurant a few blocks away. Both of us were really impressed with her look. Very stylish. We had an enjoyable lunch. Between using translators and my brother monger able to speak some Cantonese to Lily, we were impressed with how personable she was. We learned a lot about her. A former ballet dancer and dancer with Shen Yun. Also a dance instructor and ball room dancer. She really was way more interesting than just a good provider.
At the end of lunch, I offered but brother monger graciously differed and will see Lily another day. We got back to her place and had a fun time working off the food we ate.
Enjoy your time with her, brother and thank you for lunch!
Unread February 5th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

I must thank my brother (from another mother) for introducing me to Lily (a very refined flower in full bloom and fragrance). She is very elegant (physically and mentally) in public, but behind close doors she is an awesome dynamo in the art of love making skills. I was amazed at her high energy massage skills at the beginning of our session. Followed by her very erotic body-to-body-rub on my backside which was very sensual to me. Then she had me in the doggy position, as she gave me a fast and furious prostate massage with turbo mode HJ. I have never been penetrated this deeply by a woman ever, as I was stroked with such power thrusts. Literally, I was screaming out loud as she pumped my rod for at least 10 minutes of non-stop action (actually she was afraid that I was making too much noise and alarming her neighbors to call LE). I had to beg her to stop, so as to not blow my load too soon. Next I did DATY on her sweet velvety sweet pussy, followed by FIV at her G-spot and her clitty. I got her to climax over-and-over with my hand massage. Next she jumped on my bones BB and rode me CG (she was extremely wet by this time, which was over a hour since we started our session). Together, with her in the doggy position, I went full throttle on her! As I started to climax, I withdrew my manhood and gave her a nice cream pie over her wonderful butt cheeks. This was my best ever lovemaking partner in my life. BTW, I was using a Chinese sexual enhancement herb during my session with Lily (used by me for the very first time)

Last edited by Romeo8888; February 5th, 2016 at 08:32 AM.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I'll bite plz send me her info as well, I used to have a thing for dancers when I was younger
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Any of you gentlemen here that likes ballroom dancing with a refined lady, she is the perfect match for you! She also has more energy than most 20 years old that I have met.
VIP User

If any of you guys are interested in connecting up with the dancer, please contact Deezguy for further details.
Unread April 9th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you that were able to spend time with or are interested in seeing her, Lily has left for an extended visit to China. She's going through some family changes and needs some away time. She won't be back until late June or July.
I'll post any updates about her status.