Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread April 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
Some AMP girls that I have encountered during FS has placed their hand between my dick and her vagina. Some gals claim that I am way too big (shaft length) and others claim that I buck way too hard at their sensitive pussy. Do you guys get the same responses?
Oh, dude! You're just too much man for them! Tearing up their poor little pussies! Now, if you had a teenie weenie like most of us, you could fuck all day, go balls deep and buck like a bronco! They wouldn't care. They might even like it. Who wants to get impaled on a baseball bat and then have it rammed in over and over again? What should be a blessing has become a curse!
Unread April 13th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have the opposite problem...they say "fuck me hard and deep" but I'm already balls deep and they're wondering when I'm going to stick it in. Sometimes I trick them and stick my thumb in and then they can really feel all the pleasure I have to give!!!
Unread April 13th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have the opposite problem...they say "fuck me hard and deep" but I'm already balls deep and they're wondering when I'm going to stick it in. Sometimes I trick them and stick my thumb in and then they can really feel all the pleasure I have to give!!!
A woman can really insult a man by using three 2-letter words. "Is it in?"
Unread April 14th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Small pussies is the main draw with Asian woman. They woud have you believe non-Asian guys are attracted to the their slim figure , long hair or youthful appearance,But in reality Asian pussy makes an average non-Asian guy dick seem above average.
Unread April 14th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Small pussies is the main draw with Asian woman. They woud have you believe non-Asian guys are attracted to the their slim figure , long hair or youthful appearance,But in reality Asian pussy makes an average non-Asian guy dick seem above average.
Damn that evolution!! Small dicks....so the girls have small pussies. Maybe that's why I don't like white girls.... their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water!
Unread April 14th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

My current favorite AMPs in SGV:
HT in Baldwin Park
AHC in Pasadena
Ace Spa in S. El Monte
Lavender in S. El Monte
Sunshine in S. El Monte
What about you guys?
Unread April 15th, 2015
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
True it is that we are attracted to their slim figures,long hair, and youthful appearence.
And absolutly Priceless to look down and have the appearence your dick has arms and legs.
Three cheers for asian Pussy
Unread April 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water![/quote]

Pissed my pants laughing at the visual!
Unread April 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water!
Pissed my pants laughing at the visual!
Like throwing a hotdog down Main Street!
Unread April 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
My current favorite AMPs in SGV:
HT in Baldwin Park
AHC in Pasadena
Ace Spa in S. El Monte
Lavender in S. El Monte
Sunshine in S. El Monte
What about you guys?
HT is the only MP that was in business when I started mongering around 15 years ago, and is still in business. Every 6-12 months, half of the staff is new, so I never get bored there. It probably has something to do with their visitor Visas expiring.

The mamasan knows how to recruit hot Korean FS FOB girls in their 20s. I don't know why others have so much trouble doing the same.