Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread July 3rd, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hilarious Bogus Review

https://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_de...iews_id=560136

This review, posted 7/4/20, is the monger's first review. Congrats on your free days. Reviewing Winnie at Chinese Ancient Foot Massage! Research before you post fake reviews,, noob! Oh, yeah! Maybe he couldn't do research because he didn't have access. Now that you have access, research before you post your next fake review.
Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
https://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_de...iews_id=560136

This review, posted 7/4/20, is the monger's first review. Congrats on your free days. Reviewing Winnie at Chinese Ancient Foot Massage! Research before you post fake reviews,, noob! Oh, yeah! Maybe he couldn't do research because he didn't have access. Now that you have access, research before you post your next fake review.
��... that place has been closed for over 2 years... great place with Doris, alice, Coco, apple, and of course the oldie but goode... Yoyo
Unread July 6th, 2020
VIP User

cars_867 has a spectacular aura aboutcars_867 has a spectacular aura about

Maybe he ment the place on the first level I believe it’s still open does she work there? And agreed, when the upstairs was open that place rocked, most of the girls were down for some fun, the above mentioned YoYo, one of my atf.
Unread July 6th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_867 View Post
Maybe he ment the place on the first level I believe it’s still open does she work there? And agreed, when the upstairs was open that place rocked, most of the girls were down for some fun, the above mentioned YoYo, one of my atf.
Both upper and lower sections of Chinese Ancient are closed. At the time the lower level was small and crowded for foot massage only. You were lying if you ever posted that you got even a handy there.
Unread July 6th, 2020
VIP User

I never said I even went to the lower one because I haven’t, I said I think it’s still open, I was talking about the upper level one.
Unread July 6th, 2020
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_867 View Post
I never said I even went to the lower one because I haven’t, I said I think it’s still open, I was talking about the upper level one.
Sorry, my wording might have been a little misleading. I didn’t mean you, cars. I meant if a monger was to post, they would be lying. Both levels are definitely closed.
Unread July 7th, 2020
VIP User

All good Deez, we need to get to the bottom of stuff, but we got to support each other also. Cheers