Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread January 24th, 2020
VIP User

La Salle 123 is infamous around these parts
Post Relationship

Have any of my fellow mongers ever date these women? Is it a good idea to get in to emotional affair with your Happy ending girlfriend. I been with the same women for over five years now I don't know how far I can go with her in a actual relationship. I know she has feelings for me and I care for her very much but her occupation makes it hard. Just putting out there I need feedback.
Unread February 3rd, 2020
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Salle 123 View Post
Have any of my fellow mongers ever date these women? Is it a good idea to get in to emotional affair with your Happy ending girlfriend. I been with the same women for over five years now I don't know how far I can go with her in a actual relationship. I know she has feelings for me and I care for her very much but her occupation makes it hard. Just putting out there I need feedback.
We have members that have married. We all develop some level of attachment and relationship...from 0 - 10. Only you can determine how deep you are willing to go.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Salle 123 View Post
La Salle, ntk619 gave you very good advise. Many who have gotten into some level of attachment have faced those questions. Only you and she can know how far you can take it where you both stay comfortable before you commit beyond whatever level you are at.

To just be direct with how these normally go, most times when you are getting closer and there are requests to become more emotionally tied, do not be surprised when stipulations are put forward to make things clearer.

In absence of that it may be a pipe dream anyway. But, here is a related short similar story: Had a cousin who was going out with a chick, then she moved in with him. They were having a banging old time. After a while she started asking him to get serious and ask her to get married. That's when he started asking family and friends who had met her what they thought of her and what they thought of him marrying her. My take to him: If you have to ask others if you should marry her, your mind is not made up, and you do not have conviction of your own to decide. Only when both of you are convinced will you not be looking for an excuse of a way out to point back to when things go south. In other words, if you are convinced, you won't need feedback.
VIP User

La Salle 123 is infamous around these parts

Thank you for your comments and replays.