Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread January 24th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default Kitty at chinese therapy (heidi’s Place)

Has anyone got more than a HE from Kitty (she works at Heidi’s place (chinese Therapy ??) on Merced). I read on another site that a monger got into her pussy. I asked Kitty about FS but she brushed if off by saying my cock was too big. Just wondering if Bbbj or FS was available... she looks like a good fuck
Unread January 25th, 2018
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Sent you a PM...
Unread January 25th, 2018
VIP User

rocketjohnny is infamous around these parts

will also send you a pm
Unread January 26th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Thanks guys....
Unread January 26th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, mind sharing that info?
Thanks
Unread February 9th, 2018
VIP User

I saw Kitty the other week but it was the wrong time of the month. I like her, so if it’s only low mileage from her, I will still see her. Her massage skills are actually getting better and I love her body.... who know maybe one day I can hit it; well at least I can dream