Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread August 3rd, 2017
Junior Puppy

ashiq32
Default Have to ask

First time posting something on the discussion boards.

So I have to ask this.

There use to be a Chinese restaurant at the corner of Central Ave and Foothill Blvd (just slightly west of Central on Foothill) called New China.

So the sign is still there (drove by tonight) nice and lit. But something else is going on inside. Some time last year I stopped by to get some food to go (not knowing they had closed down) and as soon as I opened the door, there was a Security Dude right at the door. There was a wall and a door leading inside. Everything was bright white. There was a counter with a girl behind it and glass shielding.

I was like, WTF? What happened to this place. I should have asked at the time, what that establishment was but I just walked away.

I got a real weird vibe about the place and it just looked shady to me.
Today as I was driving by, saw some dude coming out and walking to his car.

I don't know what's going on inside but wanted to see if someone here knows.

My first thought was, is this a Massage Place or something but I have never seen a Security guy at a massage place like that. I think he had a gun on him.

Then I thought, maybe some type of clinic or dispensary?

I don't know but am very curious. Tempted to drop by and ask but just felt weird about it.

Anyways, so as I said, I have to ask if anyone knows anything?
Unread November 13th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Pot dispencery
Unread November 13th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Upland Cannabis Club
2006 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA 91786