Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread December 4th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Former Agency Girl

I know a former agency girl that is looking to strike out on her own. She used to work for Peter in Rosemead. Peter went back to China so his operation is pretty much shut down. Her name is Lily. Like most of the girls that worked for Peter, this one is up there in years. I actually did a review her as Lala when she worked for Peter. She's actually been working indie on the side for some time. She's old (55-60) but very flexible from being a dancer and loves sex. She has a slim body, A-cups with eraser nips. Being a dancer, her legs are well toned and her feet are calloused. Sessions involve BBBJ, DATY, 69, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK
She's taking reasonable donations. One Benjamin for 45 minutes but she's not a clock watcher so if she's liking the action, you probably get 10 or 15 minutes tacked on. On MSOG YMMV (she likes creativity but no pain).
The caviat is, she speaks almost no English and she tries to speak to you like you know Mandarin. You will contact her directly by texting her cell. Your text must be translated into Sinplified Chinese. You will meet her at an apartment near Commonwealth and Marengo in Alhambra. When meeting, not much verbal communication is needed. If you can get past the fact that she's old, she has a great flexible body, ok face, great personality, enjoys sex and knows how to have fun. Plus, 100 for about an hour beats the going rate of 160.
I told her I would tell my friends about her. Just mention your friend told you about her and she will understand. If interested, PM me and oh give you contact information and some additional pointers.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

No thank you.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

The down side is she can't take a large dick
Unread December 5th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

What is considered large?
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm fucking someone my own age?
What a consept
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
Hmm fucking someone my own age?
What a consept
Lol! This hobby really spoils us.
Sir

Abe Bunnywhip

Sounds interesting.
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I know a former agency girl that is looking to strike out on her own. She used to work for Peter in Rosemead. Peter went back to China so his operation is pretty much shut down. Her name is Lily. Like most of the girls that worked for Peter, this one is up there in years. I actually did a review her as Lala when she worked for Peter. She's actually been working indie on the side for some time. She's old (55-60) but very flexible from being a dancer and loves sex. She has a slim body, A-cups with eraser nips. Being a dancer, her legs are well toned and her feet are calloused. Sessions involve BBBJ, DATY, 69, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK
She's taking reasonable donations. One Benjamin for 45 minutes but she's not a clock watcher so if she's liking the action, you probably get 10 or 15 minutes tacked on. On MSOG YMMV (she likes creativity but no pain).
The caviat is, she speaks almost no English and she tries to speak to you like you know Mandarin. You will contact her directly by texting her cell. Your text must be translated into Sinplified Chinese. You will meet her at an apartment near Commonwealth and Marengo in Alhambra. When meeting, not much verbal communication is needed. If you can get past the fact that she's old, she has a great flexible body, ok face, great personality, enjoys sex and knows how to have fun. Plus, 100 for about an hour beats the going rate of 160.
I told her I would tell my friends about her. Just mention your friend told you about her and she will understand. If interested, PM me and oh give you contact information and some additional pointers.

Please send me her information.
I have seen her before.
I have 2 Lala's in my phone.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerinbed View Post
Please send me her information.
I have seen her before.
I have 2 Lala's in my phone.
Sent a PM. She goes by Lily, now.
Unread December 6th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
The down side is she can't take a large dick
6.34 inches