Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 8th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default BodyPainting/Massage?

https://expressionsbodyart.weebly.com/about.html

This place mystifies me. I stopped in to ask about the services. It appears to be not a massage parlor, at all, but a bodypaint shop. The Latina at the counter tried to tell me in poor English that it would be 60/hour plus generous tip. Just then another Latina appeared. She was hot. I asked about massage and the first one replied, "Jess, hawney! You talk with the lady" I told them I would come back.
You go to their website and they talk about working kids parties. They even have pictures of kids getting painted, possibly in the shop. Anyone else try this place?
Unread January 8th, 2018
Junior Puppy

83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is it located?
Unread January 8th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83777 View Post
Where is it located?
The website and Facebook page only list the phone number. It’s located in Bellflower in a strip mall at the corner of Clark Avenue and Los Angeles St. The storefront is located toward the west end of the building.

Last edited by Deezguy; January 29th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Unread January 9th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

You should've TOFTT, it's just a clever decoy I'm sure.

I remember some years ago the Latina MPs were running decoy hair salons where nobody got a haircut in the front, but instead they would goto the rooms in the back for a FS session. They used to advertise in El Classificado spanish ads paper/website. I tried the one in Highland Park on Figueroa and the best was one in Boyle Heights not far from a cemetery where there's now a Metro Gold Line that passes nearby.
Unread January 10th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
https://expressionsbodyart.weebly.com/about.html

This place mystifies me. I stopped in to ask about the services. It appears to be not a massage parlor, at all, but a bodypaint shop. The Latina at the counter tried to tell me in poor English that it would be 60/hour plus generous tip. Just then another Latina appeared. She was hot. I asked about massage and the first one replied, "Jess, hawney! You talk with the lady" I told them I would come back.
You go to their website and they talk about working kids parties. They even have pictures of kids getting painted, possibly in the shop. Anyone else try this place?

I remember you and I exchanging over this in another thread, not too long ago. I went by too, but it wasn't open. I forgot about it, so I need to go in. Sounds like fun.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83777 View Post
Where is it located?
  • Address: 16203 Clark ave Bellflower, California 90706
  • Major streets: Clark ave

http://longbeach.backpage.com/Therap...3417/105551848
Dude at Large

Yeah, I haven't been back. I got a creepy vibe, while I was in there. That's why I walked out. Pock-pock-pock! I'm a chicken.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Yeah, I haven't been back. I got a creepy vibe, while I was in there. That's why I walked out. Pock-pock-pock! I'm a chicken.
Did they give you any indication on Base pricing? I would be inclined to try a Body Paint Experience for $40-50.