Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

And Mimi how could forget her
Unread January 4th, 2017
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

BTW according to Cici she said she told her good clients where she went

Ouch....
Unread January 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

She's on WeChat. She's taking iTunes cards as payment these days.
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Who you calling a newbie? Hey pal you came across as the newbie. You go after people for your error and my guess is you wont get much help here.
Let me get this straight you have been on here since 99 you since 2012 hmmm I don't know you can make your own assumptions kid
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW according to Cici she said she told her good clients where she went .
Ok help me Undestand this "kid" you claim to be a "good client" yet per your posted reviews on her all 2 of them one of which your headline is maybe it been to long between visits. Which both of which you have only let her blow you never once did you have sex with her. Now help me understand how your a good customer.

No I hate to put you on blast for this but after your last comment I couldn't resist so how about this when two doctors are try to have a conversation I don't need a nurse to butt in especially a wet nurse at that.

Let me give to a few pointers too feel free to add some new reviews to the forum and I mean don't just go to the same places everybody else is you seem to use your VIP membership to find established providers how about posting new reviews o. Providers never seen before.
Second find some providers that actually provide sex not just blowjobs
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
Ok help me Undestand this "kid" you claim to be a "good client" yet per your posted reviews on her all 2 of them one of which your headline is maybe it been to long between visits. Which both of which you have only let her blow you never once did you have sex with her. Now help me understand how your a good customer.

No I hate to put you on blast for this but after your last comment I couldn't resist so how about this when two doctors are try to have a conversation I don't need a nurse to butt in especially a wet nurse at that.

Let me give to a few pointers too feel free to add some new reviews to the forum and I mean don't just go to the same places everybody else is you seem to use your VIP membership to find established providers how about posting new reviews o. Providers never seen before.
Second find some providers that actually provide sex not just blowjobs
If you can't tell how you come across and wouldn't be a good client I don't mind that you remain clueless. Most of us know how to be a little discrete on reviews and share some info
on pm's. If you been at this hobby so long and probably burnt out you should do us all a
favor including the girls-RETIRE!
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
If you can't tell how you come across and wouldn't be a good client I don't mind that you remain clueless. Most of us know how to be a little discrete on reviews and share some info
on pm's. If you been at this hobby so long and probably burnt out you should do us all a
favor including the girls-RETIRE!
Oh now all the sudden your going down the discrete path kinda like what I was doing in the beginning of this thread when you decided to start talking shit. You can't have it both ways "kid" choose a path and stick with it. That's the problem with the younger generation what ever fits best at the time right. That's the problem with you trolls these day only want to run you mouth how about just dealing with the question at hand and moving on not running your mouth like you own the place.
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh now all the sudden your going down the discrete path kinda like what I was doing in the beginning of this thread when you decided to start talking shit. You can't have it both ways "kid" choose a path and stick with it. That's the problem with the younger generation what ever fits best at the time right. That's the problem with you trolls these day only want to run you mouth how about just dealing with the question at hand and moving on not running your mouth like you own the place.
Hey clown I been in the hobby over 20 years. I talk and get to know providers and treat them with respect. Many ask you not to post damaging reviews. I'm sure many other people
get bummed like I do when a provider spends our time complaining about a monger
like you. So keep your crap to yourself I am not one of your "hoes"
Unread January 8th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm offended by the use of "Kid" as a derogatory remark! Please substitute DickHead, DouchTard, FuckWad or the much beloved "AssClown" before I have to report you all to the Admin for targeting my username as some sort of slam to fun loving kids everywhere!!!
Unread January 8th, 2017
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Now we're talkin!