Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 10th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anna has left the building

I heard that Anna, formerly of Foot Reflexology in Westminster is going back to China. I wanted confirmation do I contacted her and she said yes, she is going back. Due to my inability to speak Mandarin, I couldn't understand if it was for a visit or to go back for good. I did ask if she was going to see her daughter and she said, "No. I go home."
I have some time on my hands so I called the shop. I asked mamasan about Anna. She struggled for an answer and finally came up with a lie that she's working at another shop. Then, she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I used to come to the shop but now it's too busy and she charges too much money. I told her used to be $28. She said no, always $38. Then she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I'll come in if she gives me the old price. She said price was always $38. Again, she asked me what time of my coming in. Greedy woman! Now she's lost her cash cow.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I heard that Anna, formerly of Foot Reflexology in Westminster is going back to China. I wanted confirmation do I contacted her and she said yes, she is going back. Due to my inability to speak Mandarin, I couldn't understand if it was for a visit or to go back for good. I did ask if she was going to see her daughter and she said, "No. I go home."
I have some time on my hands so I called the shop. I asked mamasan about Anna. She struggled for an answer and finally came up with a lie that she's working at another shop. Then, she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I used to come to the shop but now it's too busy and she charges too much money. I told her used to be $28. She said no, always $38. Then she asked me what time of my coming in. I told her I'll come in if she gives me the old price. She said price was always $38. Again, she asked me what time of my coming in. Greedy woman! Now she's lost her cash cow.
Hey boy. What time you coming? I have a new girl for you.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

so wat time u comin?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
so wat time u comin?
you say bad word to me boy?
Unread December 11th, 2015
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Yes she has no green card and her daughter is waiting for her in Beijing!
Unread December 11th, 2015
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I punished her cervix before she left.....eyes closed of course.
Unread December 12th, 2015
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
Glad I punished her cervix before she left.....eyes closed of course.
I went to her home 2 days ago and we had a great time.
Unread December 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

She only offer the service to you?
Unread December 14th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
She only offer the service to you?
I have no ideal I asked for her number and wechat.
I told her I wanted to see her before she left.
Went over there small ass room fucked and sucked and left.
Unread December 17th, 2015
VIP User

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=80047

Am I missing something here? I thought Elvis had left the building? Is this an Elvis impersonator or do I have the wrong Elvis?

Two recent reviews....