Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 8th, 2014
VIP User

super8 is infamous around these parts

dj ..... Well stated, my man.
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
That said. I have never walked out because of looks. Hell, i have even done the deed with some women who i swear i would ignore on the street. But if a guy wants to walk because she is ugly, fat, skinny, smelly. That is his choice.

I just feel bad. I'm the dude that tips the old fat stripper when all the other dudes bolt from the tip rail when she cones out to dance.

Hah DJ long time ago when I frequented a local strip club back in the Northeast while living there I tipped those "older larger" strippers because I wanted to be nice....it usually turned out to be a nice ball draining experience.

rawdogg79

Quote:
Sorry man. This place is becoming a fucking joke. You have guys coming out of nowhere jumping down other dudes because of some really petty shit.

we come here to talk about what we do. Yes, we are guys, so sometimes we joke and are crude at times. What the fuck is up with all the judgemental bitches coming here? Most of the guys here treat these women with respect. I hear the stories about the bad guys from the actual girls. And I'm pretty sure those dudes are NOT the contributers to this site.

Exactly... I just wanted to share my experience. I wasn't disrespectful to the girls at all. I just wasn't feeling it and was going to get my money back. I've also have walked out on hot spinner before cause of a horrible attitude just for the record.

rawdogg79

So yeah... To each his own. Whether tipping not so hot strippers or fs from a not so hot provider. Preferences create the supply and demand of this world.

At the strip clubs I definitely tip the not so hot ones for just putting on a good show. They usually work the pole the best. No pun intended.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
That said. I have never walked out because of looks. Hell, i have even done the deed with some women who i swear i would ignore on the street. But if a guy wants to walk because she is ugly, fat, skinny, smelly. That is his choice.

I just feel bad. I'm the dude that tips the old fat stripper when all the other dudes bolt from the tip rail when she cones out to dance.
Because of my looks, I am not one to judge. Because of my smell, I am not one to judge. Because of my weight, I am not one to judge....But I eat more chicken than any man evah seen....oh yeah baby....

You young punks just wait until your old, fat, and ugly and see how far twenny dollah go....LOL!
Unread December 9th, 2014

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I've seen Candy who works there Cute lady.. No problems
Unread January 7th, 2015
Junior Puppy

jello4u is infamous around these parts
Default expect 2 much for your $

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogg79 View Post
Yea they were fugly! I wanted my money back because I decided to take my business else where. They tried to keep it for providing no service. You keep giving your money for poor and homely service. That makes you better than the rest of us and you can proclaim what you think others deserve. Pretty soon dumb f@#ks like you will be paying for parking in an open lot just outside the amp just cause they said so.
You went in there for a service that they didn't have a chance to touch you skin, you called it a rip off. Most parlor pay back if they hadn't touch you at all. I have been to many parlor, although I never ask money back, I knew I could. The bottom line you went in for massage not in hope to see a super star. No wonder you get no money back.
Unread January 9th, 2015

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes you get a fat chick. About a year ago I got a very chubby girl with a bad dye job, flabby stomach folds, and cigarette burns on her arm, but she was young. Under 25, maybe even 18 ( you veterans can easily guess which place I probably sessioned with her, please don't blurt it out ). I asked her to suck me, she said she didn't do anything with her mouth. But she did agree to p2p with my dickhead about 90% inside her pussy and stretching it up and down and stretching it sides ways until it got all wet. Then I shot my load all over her stomach and up to her boobs. So don't always reject the fat chicks. They can be a lot of fun sometimes.